Just ordered e-cig for Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

accordeur

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2008
I just recieved my e-cig. There was only enough juice left in the battery for me to try it out for a couple of puffs. The taste (Ithink the one included in the cartriges is regular tobacco) is pretty good. I wish there was more smoke(maybe there will be more once the battery is charged), but I can feel the hit of nicotine. The instructions say I should charge the battery for 2 to 3 hours. I thought I read somewhere that they should be charged for 8 hours the first time? Also, I got the small bottle of cherry and a large bottle of regular tobacco. I have hypodermic needles that I use for injecting pineapple juice in my roast pork, I guess they could do the job to refill the cartriges? How many ccs if anybody knows? I' really excited about this. If I find that there is not enough smoke, should I consider the pipe? I am a heavy smoker, but I'd like to quit cigarettes altogether if can. I would also consider buying a large stock in case they become outlawed but I guess I should wait to see how I like it. Thanks for any comments or advice. A few more questions.

- Do the batteries last longer in the pipe.
- Are the batteries in the pipe a format that we can buy in camera stores or phone stores?
- Is the cartrige bigger and longer lasting in the pipe?
- Do you know which type of battery they are. I know that some kinds have a "memory" and they need to be always fully discharged before recharging while others have no "memory"?

Thanks
-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread