Just ordered first juice from Nicoticket!

Status
Not open for further replies.

davis0710

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Independence, Ky, USA
Here's what happened with the mvp v2. I was looking at all of them and didn't really like the designs on them like the camo or other stuff. I scrolled down and saw a black one for the same price and jumped on it and ordered. Was reviewing my order with excitement about 20 minutes after i placed it and noticed the black one was the first version. Stupid me, it was the same price and i jumped too quick. I emailed them to tell them my situation and tried to change it to a mvp v2 and in that short time they were out of stock lol. They were helpful and cancelled my order before it shipped and said they would honor the 29 dollar price when the mvp v2 get there early next week. Was very nice of them for my error and can't wait till they get in!

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Gravity is a great starter, fresh outta the mail... unlike some other companies "fruits" I've found Gravity is ready to go as soon as you get it to room temp (since, with out weather, there's a high chance it'll be about as viscous as frozen maple syrup). Then I'd look at either CLS/ or CB (depending on which you ordered. Both only get better with a steep, and finally, dat Virus.

Granted, many of us recommend steeping, but when I first got my CLS (and Virus) I had to try them, and found out that even without the steep, they're awesome. Far superior to may "top shelf" vendors liquids fresh outta the box. CLS quickly went into my REO, and I've been dripping Virus each day, to see how much it changes, and believe me, it does!

I initially ordered in 15mls, but soon after I tried CLS, I ordered a 50ml of it, so it'd have a chance to age and steep. As soon as I get paid, I'm ordering a 50 of the Virus. As soon as I get in that 50, I'm injecting the virus into one of my Kayfuns :)

Silense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
Boulder
it really is crazy how much the Virus changes... My 50 ml bottle is about a week and a half old, and im trying to not dip in yet to let it steep right. But of course the temptation is too strong alot of times. I personally was glad the cinnamon undertones diminshed after a few days. Was very strong outta the mailbox but now has calmed and smoothed out and the maple flavor really comes through. And man o man that NET is the "bomb" as those crazy kids say now a days. My GF got hooked on the virus too which is really funny because she usaully hates every juice I have, which I did not mind since it's more for me =) Once we get the funds shes dying to try the CB and so am I, i love my CLS, and sure will love the CB. The juices don't get any better, period.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Here's what happened with the mvp v2. I was looking at all of them and didn't really like the designs on them like the camo or other stuff. I scrolled down and saw a black one for the same price and jumped on it and ordered. Was reviewing my order with excitement about 20 minutes after i placed it and noticed the black one was the first version. Stupid me, it was the same price and i jumped too quick. I emailed them to tell them my situation and tried to change it to a mvp v2 and in that short time they were out of stock lol. They were helpful and cancelled my order before it shipped and said they would honor the 29 dollar price when the mvp v2 get there early next week. Was very nice of them for my error and can't wait till they get in!

That's fair - at least they shot straight with you.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I just made my first order too. I ordered 15 mls of The Virus, Gravity, and CLS. I am so excited to try them.

Welcome to the fam! You ordered a nice spread... one fruit... one tobacco... one bakery vape. It'll give you a good feel for "my style" of mixing. Are you new to vaping, or just new to ECF?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I wonder which one I should try first when I get them? Which one is the best when it first shows up? Sorry, I'm not going to wait on steep time right off the bat :D

I'd say the fruit benefits least from steeping and is generally good fresh out of the box. The virus is a hard one because it tastes good fresh, but it goes through a metamorphosis over time that's not to be missed... I'd try that too. CLS/CB get nothing but better with time, I'd save that for last.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
it really is crazy how much the Virus changes... My 50 ml bottle is about a week and a half old, and im trying to not dip in yet to let it steep right. But of course the temptation is too strong alot of times. I personally was glad the cinnamon undertones diminshed after a few days. Was very strong outta the mailbox but now has calmed and smoothed out and the maple flavor really comes through. And man o man that NET is the "bomb" as those crazy kids say now a days. My GF got hooked on the virus too which is really funny because she usaully hates every juice I have, which I did not mind since it's more for me =) Once we get the funds shes dying to try the CB and so am I, i love my CLS, and sure will love the CB. The juices don't get any better, period.

I guess I am different, I kinda like the cinnamon phase... I miss it when it disappears and look forward to it periodically reappearing. LOL To each their own though! You are right, it does seem to fade into the liquid over time...

rswift90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Rochester, NY
Just placed my first Nicoticket order! Very excited...just reached my 8 month anniversary off the stinks, and as usual I take each monthly milestone as an excuse to branch out and try a new vendor! H1N1, Betelgeuse, Gravity, Custards Last Stand and Grandmas Cinnamon Danish! Cannot wait to try these!

Silense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
Boulder
Davis, NET is Naturally Extracted Tobacco, which IMO gives the best clean, pure tobacco flavor for e juice. It's more expensive then other tobacco flavorings but the quality can't be beat.

Congrats on the 8 months swift! That's huge and im glad you are giving Nicoticket a try, you WILL NOT be dissapointed. Let that CLS and H1n1 steep, the fruits are great right out of mailbox IMO. Haven't tried GCD yet, but will order next time just to have it and make it my morning vape.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Just received my Nicoticket order and right away tried gravity and WOW wow wow wow it's awesome! Kent you're brilliant my friend! Will you please tell me how you steep these? Lid and dripper out and in a dark place?

Awesome davis, glad the liquid found you well! Here are the steeping recommendations! Keep in mind that the liquid isn't mixed fresh anymore (this page is due for an update), it's pre-steeped...

http://www.nicoticket.com/steeping-reccomendations-for-nicoticket-eliquid/

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Just placed my first Nicoticket order! Very excited...just reached my 8 month anniversary off the stinks, and as usual I take each monthly milestone as an excuse to branch out and try a new vendor! H1N1, Betelgeuse, Gravity, Custards Last Stand and Grandmas Cinnamon Danish! Cannot wait to try these!

Congrats on your 8 month journey rswift, and thank you for the order! Nice choices from the menu - you're going to be pleased with what arrives in the mail I wager! Welcome to the NT forum!!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Davis, NET is Naturally Extracted Tobacco, which IMO gives the best clean, pure tobacco flavor for e juice. It's more expensive then other tobacco flavorings but the quality can't be beat.

Congrats on the 8 months swift! That's huge and im glad you are giving Nicoticket a try, you WILL NOT be dissapointed. Let that CLS and H1n1 steep, the fruits are great right out of mailbox IMO. Haven't tried GCD yet, but will order next time just to have it and make it my morning vape.

Thank you Silense for explaining the NET my friend and steeping recommendations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread