Just ordered first juice from Nicoticket!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnWillyson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
We put in some serious work today... bagged and tagged about 80 magical purple packages. Make sure your ECF forum name is in the field at checkout (or, in the notes) so I can make connections... I have a wild fetish for tossing bottles to people who frequent our threads. ;)

Indeed. Thanks for the bump on the CB bro!

GaterHater

Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
Birmingham, AL, USA
First order should be here today! I can't wait. got a fresh tank and coils waitin on the virus and radioactive. I have a feeling I'll be placing my next tonight. I feel the need to try em all. Best customer service I've ever received and if the juice is half as good as everyone says you've got another loyal customer:toast:

downInTn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Tennessee
First order should be here today! I can't wait. got a fresh tank and coils waitin on the virus and radioactive. I have a feeling I'll be placing my next tonight. I feel the need to try em all. Best customer service I've ever received and if the juice is half as good as everyone says you've got another loyal customer:toast:

My wicks and coils will forever be broken in with CLS. ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Awesome Gater! I'm excited to get some feedback and hear what you think of the liquid my friend~!

Welcome to the family.

Can you say...

INFECTED?!?!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

StacyInOkla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2013
Oklahoma
Don't order the Virus. You will be infected and addicted to it. Once hooked you won't be able to stay away from Nicoticket. The same goes for CB.

Actually this is true for all Nicoticket offerings ;) I've yet to get one I don't like. It's the only thing that's been in my many tanks since November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread