Just ordered my first provari, now the forum is closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinkarette

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2014
Orange Grove, Texas
As of 30 minutes ago I have ordered the provari starter kit in black with a blue display.
This forum played no small part in my decision. The people here have displayed real knowledge and wisdom, along with a possibly too tolerant attitude with the inevitable trolls (looking at you bad) a fun and slightly off sense of humor ( yes you Ocelot). All in all tne regulars here pretty much impressed me as a knowledgeable group of people so now I'm going to find out just how good the provari is. Do I expect it to make me more intelligent and attractive? Ummm,,, no,, It's a mod not a miracle worker. :blink:
Do I expect it to provide a consistent vape and last me a while? I hope so as long as I don't hit it with a lawn mower.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Do not fret novitiate :) The Ocelot is on it.

wild-ocelot-heiko-koehrer-wagner.jpg

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Lol. I imagine that we will be spending our time in the ProVape forum (yes, they have a forum) unless they end up being douches, in which case we'll spend all our time in the new ProVari Saloon (working title) social group.

I don't really think the mods want all of the Provarinati unleashed on the general discussion threads.
:evil:

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
ECF is shutting down?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

No. Definitely not that. I haven't figured out the details, but there is going to be a new location for the Provari, Reo, etc. discussions. To my regret they won't be showing up on "New Posts". How we get there will all become clear in the future. Such is my understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread