just ordered, rate my setup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
...it'll getcha started with a decent STARTER kit and that is the most important thing(getting started)...the eGo will allow you to experience/experiment with a number of options and figure where you wanna go with vaping...samplers, are the way to start with flavors, while you figure what tastes good to you...once you find flavors you like, then you can order bigger or try the same flavor from diff vendors to "fine tune" what trips your trigger.............
madjack:2cool:

mafig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
malaysia
Hey all im new to vaping i just placed my order and am excited to try and reduce my analog intake, anyways rate what i got and let me know what you think

eGo-t 650mah, and some boge LR carto 1.8 ohm, then a little 10 pack of sample fluids.

hi andyford & welcome to ECF:)that the way to do it,great starter kit U got..just make sure get a passthrough/batteries(higher mAh) & maybe cone covers..regards mafig

mafig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
malaysia
i was trying to find that out do you need cone covers for a ego-t battery i assumed but just didnt no

cone cover just to beautify yr set up..optional..there are 2 types..normal for CE2 and larger ones for CE3..below example

CE2_eGo_cone.jpg

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I think the cone is part of the atty on those? Not sure.

Something else you may want to add for dripping - 1-2 510 atomizers and a 510 drip tip. And many plastic and delrin 510 drip tips will also fit in the Boge cartos as a cool mouthpiece that is easy to remove for adding eliquid. I recommend not putting untested juices in cartos since cartos have limited lives. Some manage to clean and dry them them fro more use. I just keep mine damp and get usualy 10 days use out of one, then I start another.

What PG/VG did you get in that juice? Tanks like 30% VG or less but may work okay with some 50/50's. In the cartomizers I prefer 20% VG or less - soaks in quickly, wicks well. I also avoid any juices that seem to drop a lot of flavoring sediment (clogs cartos).

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
Hey all im new to vaping i just placed my order and am excited to try and reduce my analog intake, anyways rate what i got and let me know what you think

eGo-t 650mah, and some boge LR carto 1.8 ohm, then a little 10 pack of sample fluids.

Bravo to you! Whatever kit you get, if it reduces the number of cigarettes you smoke, you have a WINNER! It's far better than a 'decent' kit. eGos are the #1 fat batts sold. There are upgraded fat batts with longer-lasting batteries and voltage but for a first kit you get the blue ribbon. Good for you! :party:

If you decide to upgrade later you'll have a fabulous backup kit you can depend on. And you ordered 10 juice samples? Outstanding. That was fortuitous of you. Many noobs don't order enough juice and are back to cigarettes while waiting for vapemail to arrive. Sounds like you did your homework and you're set for a good while. Enjoy your vaping journey. Glad you're here.

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
The only comment I have is that you may not have enough juice. Once you find a flavor or two you like order more right then. You never know how many of those flavors you can't stand.

I second Mickey Rat's suggestion. Assuming that the samples are 3ml bottles, you should be prepared to order more around the end of your first week. Sooner if some of the flavors really don't do it for you. After a few days you will probably notice that one or two of those samples are nearly gone, so those are the ones you probably enjoyed the most. Order some larger bottles of those!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread