The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Just ordered

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by LisaC, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LisaC

LisaC Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2011
    West Texas
    I just ordered the Armageddon pack with BB and 5 layer and the Rudolphsnows. Can't wait to taste what you guys are talking about!!

2. rabernet

rabernet Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2011
    Buford, GA
    You're going to love it! I just got some Rudolphsnows yesterday, but haven't tried it yet - taste testing something else right now!

3. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    LisaC

Thank you for you're order and welcome to Mom and Pops Neighborhood. Armageddon has been a favorite for many, we hope you enjoy and Thank you again

4. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Just remember that the BB changes drastically as it steeps, so try very hard not to vape it all at once.
    Supposedly pchela's Famous Five Layer changes too, but you can go ahead and vape all you want of it in one go, since you'll probably just end up ordering another 30ml of it :glare:

:lol:

5. MASTER0FDAMPF

MASTER0FDAMPF Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Philly
    Still waiting on mine to come in...man the post office is really slow this time of year

6. pwyll

My tracking looks like this:

Not trying to brag, just pointing out that if your M&P order is the one you mentioned on another thread as shipping from FLA on the 7th, you might consider it "lost in transit" at this point since Philly isn't that far north of here. I was expecting it to take longer than three days due to the season--but 11 days from order and nine days in transit seems a little long, especially with another order to compare :(

On the other hand, my order from COV made on the same day was "recieved" in Opa Locka on the 13th but wasn't even processed there until the 15th--and apparently hasn't moved since the next stop is Tampa...

7. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    OH boy !!

I will have to have scuba check yours is it moving Master ?
    or is it under a cart at the post office. scuba will check a couple tonight and we will have to make a decision on resending a couple, that frankly look like they fell under the foundation at the sorting center.

8. LisaC

Dec 12, 2011
    West Texas
    Soooooo, I added another order..... :)

9. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    You did what you get ;)

10. LisaC

Dec 12, 2011
    West Texas
    I got RY4 and Tobacco Haze for my husband, in hopes that he will leave my stuff alone! lol

and pwyll, I have been reading the posts about the BB. I'm thinking I should have added a 30 ml to my husband's order....... wasn't thinking clearly. :blink:

11. pwyll

'Sokay--I think I order an average of once a week from them and they haven't yelled at me for bugging them too much yet.

;)

12. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    We love all the kids here at mom and pops and we love to spoil them :p:)

13. LisaC

Dec 12, 2011
    West Texas
    Got my order in today! BB is as awesome as they said it would be! They all smell wonderful. I can't believe all the goodies! Thank you so much, Scuba and Pop! I have a feeling I'm going to OD on vaping tonight!!!! You guys are the best! Thank you!!

14. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Oh!!

LisaC

Thank you we really hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful Christmas welcome to Mom and Pops

15. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    OH !!

LisaC stay in-touch with the BB it gets Interesting as it steeps

vape away hehe

16. pwyll

There, I fixed it for you.

;)

17. LisaC

Dec 12, 2011
    West Texas
    I'll try and keep it long enough to see if the flavor changes. Might be impossible. My husband already laughed and asked if I was going to sit around vaping all night. I told him I just might!!

18. pwyll

It will very likely be impossible. When I was ordering the 10ml's in order to be able to enjoy the whole steeping process, it was very difficult getting it to last a whole week--and that was with two other PV's loaded with other flavours in order to make it last. When I got curious how long 10ml would last "on its own" I discovered the answer was Two And a Half Days.

I've only got 60ml for the trip to Texas (a little less, now) and I figure I'll end up making an order while I'm there...

19. sonicdsl

sonicdsl Admin
    Reviewers Mgr
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 11, 2011
    Finally got my order today (YAY!!), including Rudolfsnow & BB! (Also a refill of my now top 5 Tobacco Haze, of which I ran out!!) Can't wait to try the BB, but I'm gonna wait until.... tomorrow night I think. :laugh:

20. LisaC

Dec 12, 2011
    West Texas
    Ok, so I got ANOTHER order in today, with Caramel, Tobacco Haze, RY4, and a sample CrazyApe. Can I just say the Caramel smells delish? Also, is the Crazy Ape named after my kiddos? Must be..... :p

Thank you guys, this has been a whole week of Christmas! I'm going to have to go back and order all the flavors in 0mg for my husband, lol. He's more of a social smoker, so he doesn't need the nic, but he keeps using my flavors. Grrrr....:evil:

j/k, I've been using his too.....

Thanks, Mom & Pop!!! And Merry Christmas!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.