just past my 6 month mark....where are you at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecatanddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Earth
I just wanted to share my excitement about being free from analogs for 6 months now. I bought a mall kiosk kit that got me started (DOH!) and am now using 2 eGo twists (with carto tanks), an Apollo E2 twist and have a Vamo on the way, with a Provari in my sites.

I have been free of cigarettes (atleast buying packs, but have tried a few since then but hated them) since 6/27/2012. Really feeling good and know I am done, all i want to do is vape now, i can't even stand the smell or thought of cigarettes.

How are you all doing? How long have you been analog free?

Bless

TheCatandDog

Jellyfish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Philly Burbs
I've been vaping for close to three months now. My starter kit was a couple of eGo batteries and some crappy tobacco cartridges.

I started a couple of days before I found ECF. My first month after ECF was a lot of trial and error, since it opened up a lot of different options...but it was worth it. I quickly moved on to an eGo C Twist and found the benefits of variable voltage. Soon after that I moved on to a ProVari and haven't looked back.

Finding what to put on top of the ProVari was a whole lot more difficult, but I've been with the same 'system' for about a month now and I'm very happy with it. I'm still trying different juices, but I'm mostly a DIYer now.

Now I would not say that I am cigarette free. Some days I don't smoke any cigs at all and other days I max out at two. In any case, I'm a lot better off than where I was and I'm quite happy about it.

thecatanddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Earth
I agree finding the right battery wasn't as hard as finding the right attachment. So far i have found:
Vivi Nova tanks=HORRIBLE (for me)
J tanks, IBT tanks, Texas Tuff tanks=AMAZING with Boge SR carto

I don't think 2 cigs is as bad as you were before. Any less is better man, i found the more i vape, the less and less i liked analogs.

frosting

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Connecticut
I'm at 1 year, 4 months. Feels surreal that I use to smoke now.

I actually just got the VAMO 2 today. It's awesome. I'm not sure how I feel about the grey 18350 batteries that come with it if you get the kit. The device has exceeded my expectations. Very heavy, feels well built. I love it. I got black chrome. Using this, I'm just not seeing a point to buy a Provari as long as the VAMO holds up well.

Last edited:

subversive

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2011
United States
Grats, guys : ) I'm at 1 year and 9 months. My SO made an interesting comment to me just yesterday. I had a cig-a-like in my mouth just for kicks to see what he would say. He did a double take before realizing it was electronic and told me it was very strange to see me with a "cigarette". I picked up my big LT and puffed on that and said "How does this look?" He said " Natural." Kinda blew my mind.

BrianG

Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
San Jose, Ca
I just wanted to share my excitement about being free from analogs for 6 months now. I bought a mall kiosk kit that got me started (DOH!) and am now using 2 eGo twists (with carto tanks), an Apollo E2 twist and have a Vamo on the way, with a Provari in my sites.

I have been free of cigarettes (atleast buying packs, but have tried a few since then but hated them) since 6/27/2012. Really feeling good and know I am done, all i want to do is vape now, i can't even stand the smell or thought of cigarettes.

How are you all doing? How long have you been analog free?

Bless

TheCatandDog
Congrats on your endeavour to ecigs! We both have similar hardware! In my opinion after getting the vamo v2 the only other PV I would get is a Provari! Also mastering the art of the Genesis Atomizer! All will come in due time, in the meanwhile I hope you have a prosperous year of knowledge and massive clouds of vape!

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
Congrats thecatanddog for making it past the 6 months point :toast:

My banner tells my story :) I started at 20 mg nic and now use between 0 and 6 mg depending upon what I feel like using. I lost my addiction to nicotine about 4 months after I started vaping so its by pure choice that I do still occasionally decide to use some nic. I have a vape store near me that has a vape gathering once a month that I attend and my vaping friends there laugh at me when I carefully sample the vendors 18 mg juices because my body really can't tolerate much 18 mg juice any longer. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread