Just placed my order for a ProVari Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeepster08

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
Well I just placed an order for a ProVari Mini. I really had to take a deep breath before hitting that "Place Order" button! I was torn between the Mini and the regular V2, but I really wanted it to be as pocket friendly as possible. I had planned on waiting until the 31st for a blue display, but in the end, I really did not care about it enough to spend the extra $$$. I'm a little nervous about spending so much for it but I have been doing my research for several months and feel I will be happy with it. Off to bed now.... Hope I can get some sleep!:laugh:

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
I own a couple of full size. You will not be unhappy with the purchase. I have used my provari's with a few different carto / atty setups. In the end I find I am happiest with the provari and a j-tank with a boge 3.0.

I too am thinking about the mini for pocket friendliness as well. Keep us posted on your thoughts about the mini.

Congrats on your purchase!

njgeek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Princeton
Maybe this will help you. Provari Mini next to an empty Vtube for comparison.

Empty
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337942814.857279.jpg

Empty with 18490 battery extension
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337942846.602553.jpg

With Phiniac Regular
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337942868.032468.jpg

With 510 extender and HH.357
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337942897.092037.jpg

With Duo Clean tank
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337942948.032227.jpg

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
Jeepster I too paused before hitting the button...for three days...lol. Then I wondered what I am going to use at my wedding in 3 weeks and hit the button...I figure I will roll it into wedding expenses...lol. Now if the z-atty-pro ever goes on sale I may have the perfect setup....but a month ago they told me two weeks so who knows.

79Silo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Don't worry you will love it. As for me my hands a big (even a XL glove won't fit my hands) , i dropped the mini provari more than 6 times already because it slip from my hand when i want to take a drag. Don't worry so much about it as it will do the job very well and I'm very sure you will not regret it.

Keep us posted what you think

I have a penstyle DS800 900 hell I cant keep up, I tried it a while back and was not able to make the full transition. Batteries a hassle, liquid leaking all in my pocket what a mess,
I am very interested in the provari and need one that will help me make the complete switch ,

The only time I actually enjoy vaping is at work right now because I have a USB plug that allows constant voltage.

BTW - the provari with the larger battery mod,, how long can you vape with one of those tanks -- like all day 8 10 hrs??? Just curious ,, and does it leak all in your pocket ,, do you have to carry it like a fragile little leaky thingy,,,, LOL

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
I have a penstyle DS800 900 hell I cant keep up, I tried it a while back and was not able to make the full transition. Batteries a hassle, liquid leaking all in my pocket what a mess,
I am very interested in the provari and need one that will help me make the complete switch ,

The only time I actually enjoy vaping is at work right now because I have a USB plug that allows constant voltage.

BTW - the provari with the larger battery mod,, how long can you vape with one of those tanks -- like all day 8 10 hrs??? Just curious ,, and does it leak all in your pocket ,, do you have to carry it like a fragile little leaky thingy,,,, LOL

With the full sized provari, the extended end cap and an 18650 battery, I change the battery at about the 24 hour mark. In this time, I go through about 6 mil of juice. I use a jtank and a boge 3.0 carts. I don't baby it, I am careful to not pull on the tank, but not overly worried about the tank coming lose either.....hope this helps.

With the full sized provari, the extended end cap and an 18650 battery, I change the battery at about the 24 hour mark. In this time, I go through about 6 mil of juice. I use a jtank and a boge 3.0 carts. I don't baby it, I am careful to not pull on the tank, but not overly worried about the tank coming lose either.....hope this helps.

Thanks Frazz - Yes that helps, as you can see I have only a few posts but originally joined this site back in 2009. I did tons of reading before deciding on the e cig I ordered and never really liked it.
The main reason being consistincy in the throat hit, or draw. Felt like I would have to go sit in a bathroom somewhere with a handfull of hot batteries to get my nico fix. It sucked.
I am thninking of ordering this new provari with the larger battery, then from there I am unsure about tanks and such. There were none of those in 09 as far as I know.
If you could point me to a god thread to read about the provari and what accessories as a good unit for everyday ,all day, totally away from anologs type system I will buy it. Just dont want to have to fiddle with it too much besides voltages and flavors, atty's ....
Thanks for any help you can lend

Jeseryn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2010
New England
You all are going to love your provari mini.

I had a buzz that I constantly had to futz with. I like it.. use it for dripping.. but I get comments I am smoking a crack pipe.

The provari is more solid in the hand, it's very slick looking with the teardrop design and display. The finish on the silver satin just feels *so good*. The ease of going up and down on voltage and checking batteries and atty are perfect. It's just my happy thing. I don't need another mod.. ever. I just bought another mini in black with the blue led today so that I have a backup.

Also no more crack pipe comments! Though someone did ask if I was vaping weed (lol). It's consistent and great quality. Can't wait to hear your reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread