Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Hi fellow Vapers,

I just installed this Wooden Airplane Shelf to store my ejuice and wanted to post

it on here---gave it two coats of varnish and today hung it on my vape area wall.......
wooden Plane Juice.jpg
VapingArea.jpg

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Hi fellow Vapers,

I just installed this Wooden Airplane Shelf to store my ejuice and wanted to post

it on here---gave it two coats of varnish and today hung it on my vape area wall.......
Did you make the shelf or did you pick it up unfinished? I dabble with woodworking and really like the shelf. If you made it where did you get the plans? Curious minds want to know. :thumb:

Reactions: thetrucker

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Did you make the shelf or did you pick it up unfinished? I dabble with woodworking and really like the shelf. If you made it where did you get the plans? Curious minds want to know. :thumb:

I would like to say I made this-BUT---I did not...I bought it 15 years ago at a craft store and had it hanging in

my garage unfinished with model cars sitting on it. The propeller will spin by hand and wheels will turn also

by hand.-------------------------Thanks For the Compliments Folks I really appreciate it !!!!!!!!

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Is that an iTaste VTR dressed to look like a camera?
LOL
If so it would be the largest stealth vaping machine I've seen.

Edit-- I liked it enough to find the wrap on ebay. Now I just need the mod.

Yes I have a VTR and paid 59.00 at local vape shop-----I went to--------- 247 Skins - iPhone Skins - PS3 Skins - XBOX Skins - Wii Skins - Zombie Gear

they are located in Las Vegas,Nevada pic of page below---nice lady on telephone--free shipping--6.95

I bought the decal first and then got the mod after 1 week. It says vtr energy vape skin---but the name is vintage camera on the site.....
247skins.comVintageCamera.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread