The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Just received my first order & Jack-o-Juice question!

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by wonderland, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. wonderland

wonderland Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2012
    Riverside, California
    I just nabbed my first Mom & Pop's order from the mailman (Caramel Apple, Cotton Candy, Jack-O-Juice).
    i know I should probably let them steep a bit, but I couldn't resist busting out the cotton candy and I absolutely love it! It tastes exactly like its supposed to. Yum!
    The Jack-O-Juice smells amazing (like those ball-shaped pumpkin caramel candies) but it doesn't taste at all like it smells so I'm going to give it some time to chill. Anyone out there who enjoys this flavor: How long did you steep it before it came together?
    Thanks Mom & Pop! This cotton candy was exactly what I needed :wub:

2. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Hi wounderland welcome to M&P if that pumpkin flavor seems to strong it needs steeping. Lets see how it goes. I know scuba likes a lot of flavoring so she may have to tone that one down. UMM! dont tell her i said that:?:

Thank you

3. wonderland

wonderland Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2012
    Riverside, California
    Thanks for the feedback Pop! I had them cap-off for 48 hrs and now I'm just letting them all chill for awhile. In a week or so I'll give them another shot. Cheers :)

4. quonseteer

quonseteer Full Member

Jun 13, 2012
    RI
    I got a bottle of it a couple days ago. 'Tis the season after all and out of excitement I reached for it yesterday, and I agree that its aroma is awesome. Loaded 2 mL into a tank and, well, yeah, maybe a few more days to let it steep and have it handy in time for Halloween. Just a litle too much pumpkin and the sweetness and spice weren't quite there yet. So as not to waste what I threw in, I added a little well-steeped Conspiracy to the mix, let it settle there for a day and now I'm really enjoying it.

5. infoimp

infoimp Sarcasm Cult Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2012
    Vaping Underworld
    Just got my Jack-o-juice and i couldn't wait!! So glad i didn't...it's exactly what I was craving. Now....how am I gonna wait until next year for more?!?!?

6. VIPOD

VIPOD Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2010
    NB,Canada
    Got my order in today. Left M&P on Oct 31st, which is 10 business days, standard time into Canada. Ordered my favs, 120ml of Pchela & American Blend, should keep me going until my birthday on Dec 28th (hint, hint).;-)

But I always try the special, this time Jack-O-Juice (last time was Joe's, which turned out to be a decent coffee vape). Now, I decided to vape it immediately (it's been steeping on it's way here anyways). It's a very spicy vape, similar to Pumpkin Pie Spice from Capella. Not going to be one of my all-times, nor did I expect it to be, but after too much turkey , it may reduce the need to have dessert. ( who I'm I kidding, I'll still eat dessert).

Overall, not sweet, but spicy, what you expect from pumpkin, great vapor production as always, and just a nice change of pace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.