Just received my RM3!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanie932

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
PA
Well............I did it!!! Flavor is a rockin'!!! Very close to the RM2 with a warmer vape. Will be great with my bakery type juices! Not sure I'd want it this warm with something like Coolcumber mint.....lol

Please take the rest with a grain of salt because I'm soooooooooo new at this. Just built my first coil maybe 3 weeks ago.

Dual coils coming in at .67. Decided to sort of slant each coil so that the cellucotton would be pointed down into the drip well. I do think the juice is only coming out of the one side closest to the button......but, I forgot to squonk prior to cotton being in and then I couldn't see anything....lol Wasn't getting much vapor and then remembered that I have to line up the holes with the coils........Badabing it's awesome!!!

If anyone can give any advice on my build to improve, I'd gladly take it! Loving it though! And, I'm pretty proud of myself....lol

I think my drip tip may be taller than the RM3!!!

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham
Well............I did it!!! Flavor is a rockin'!!! Very close to the RM2 with a warmer vape. Will be great with my bakery type juices! Not sure I'd want it this warm with something like Coolcumber mint.....lol

Please take the rest with a grain of salt because I'm soooooooooo new at this. Just built my first coil maybe 3 weeks ago.

Dual coils coming in at .67. Decided to sort of slant each coil so that the cellucotton would be pointed down into the drip well. I do think the juice is only coming out of the one side closest to the button......but, I forgot to squonk prior to cotton being in and then I couldn't see anything....lol Wasn't getting much vapor and then remembered that I have to line up the holes with the coils........Badabing it's awesome!!!

If anyone can give any advice on my build to improve, I'd gladly take it! Loving it though! And, I'm pretty proud of myself....lol

I think my drip tip may be taller than the RM3!!!

Looks good, not so sure if its the POV, but the coil tails looks a tad too long. Don't let them touch the walls of your atty...will cause a short, and maybe a melt down

Stephanie932

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
PA
Looks good, not so sure if its the POV, but the coil tails looks a tad too long. Don't let them touch the walls of your atty...will cause a short, and maybe a melt down

I did clip those leads prior to putting the cap on. I noticed it just in time! TY for seeing it, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread