Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2012
SF Bay Area, Sacramento CA
OMG, OMG and one more OMG...

I have been vaping my brain out and can't stop. Every once in a while I would experience a vape this good while using one of my Twists or KGO's... Finally getting good thick powerful vapor... and the best part CONSISTENTLY. I am surely hooked. Now I understand what a VV mod can do. Now i understand the HYPE. Now I understand why one would choose a ProVari. Now i understand.

Thanks to all that have helped me along the way when my TWIST broke and I needed to get a replacement fast, for cheap! At $69 from iVape complete with 2 batteries, 2 cheapy attys and a charger, I am way ahead of the mistake of purchasing a VTube MINI from Apollo (Returning it ASAP).

I now have my eyes set on mechanical (with KICK) a Russian beauty ( forgot the name) and a Vmax.

I am gonna have a great weekend!

Infinite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2012
SF Bay Area, Sacramento CA
I'm getting me a Mini Varitube X for on the go and a Vmax for home use.

Nice to see that it works like a champ!

It definitely delivers. Just got in a Ikenvape 2.5 atty and a CE5... Massive clouds. Funny, I am satisfied, but long for a slightly smaller device. I did not like the mini at all though, button placement a major issue. I recommend looking into that to see if it is a prob for u. Otherwise, this is a huge improvement over previous LTs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thatguyjeff

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
St. Paul MN, USA
Got mine a couple days ago. So far I like it. I also found a favorable review by Busardo (after I ordered it) which reinforced my decision.

Yeah - coming from a Kgo the thing is HUGE, like Coast Guard Rescue Helicopter huge. So far I'm digging it - lots of vapor, decent electronics, solid feel. Dialing in the best (for me) voltage is all trial and error.

Anyway, so far so good. Me likey!

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
I went from a LT to a VariTube-X to a Provari Mini. The LT was pretty good except for the amp limit. As long as I took that into account it worked fine. I got the VariTube next because of the higher limit and metal end caps. It did much better with lower res and dual coil devices. I was really pleased with it except for two things. Size became an issue because I went to day shift at work and had to be more stealthy. The other problem was how it handled voltage, boost to 6v and PWM down to selected voltage. One of my main juices, Boba's Bounty, didn't taste the same with voltage done this way. Even set to 3v, it was pulsing 6v at 50% cycle. The 6v pulse was enough to change the flavor from how I like it. I could live with both of these traits but it gave me the excuse I'd been looking for to get a Provari mini. I've been very pleased with it, Boba is back in rotation and I love the size. Those two features were worth the price difference for me, but I know they wouldn't be for everybody. All three devices do a good job of vaping if you use them properly and I still have them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread