• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Just received my Vivi Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firechief2

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Edmonton
What a pleasant suprise !! These things actually work very well for me --- it amazes me how far the industry has come in a few short years.
I am currently running the head that is marked 2.4 ohms (it tests out at 2.5) on my Provari running at 4.3 volts. Vapor, throat hit, draw and flavor are all great and it is convenient to re-fill. If they last a reasonable length of time I am going to be a happy camper.

Firechief2

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Edmonton
Whoa - now you have me concerned - I am going to fill a second one to see if my results are consistant. Do you know what version yours is ? Mine have the long wicks and the air holes are in the threaded shaft (like a regular carto). From what I understand the original version (V1) had the air hole in the side of the bottom threaded cap.

I just got mine in the mail today, and feel the exact opposite. Draw is too tight. No flavor, vapor sucks, and throat hit is non existent. I'm running the same head on a provari as well.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
I have several Vision ViVi Nova's and they all perform wonderfully. I have had one knock off and it was horrible. Unless you know for a fact you are getting the original product, I do not recommend you buy one. Wick lengths won't tell you anything as the heads come with various setups. Plus these can be truly rebuilt using SS mesh, cotton, hemp or just about any wick you want to use.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
I have several Vision ViVi Nova's and they all perform wonderfully. I have had one knock off and it was horrible. Unless you know for a fact you are getting the original product, I do not recommend you buy one. Wick lengths won't tell you anything as the heads come with various setups. Plus these can be truly rebuilt using SS mesh, cotton, hemp or just about any wick you want to use.

I am interested in trying some of these out.where do you get yours from Krash?

RollandOfGilead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
Kingston, On, Canada
I bought it from avidvaper

Just checked the site (avidvaper) and the pics look like the knockoff version... does your tank actually say "Vivi Nova" right below the 0.00ml indication ... it should IMG_5575.jpg

MisterMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I just upped the voltage some more, and it's better. Flavor is still off though. Maybe I've been spoiled by my z atty :)

From what I hear, anything has a tight draw once you're used to a Zen~ product. You lucky duck. :) Sorry to hear about your vivi woes. Hope things get sorted out for you.

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
Just checked the site (avidvaper) and the pics look like the knockoff version... does your tank actually say "Vivi Nova" right below the 0.00ml indication ... it should View attachment 148763

Even the faked ones have the logo on the tank I have found. This is exactly why I find a reliable vendor and stick with them, even if I pay a few dollars more. It is worth it when I know I am getting the real product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread