• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Just received my Vivi Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada
They call it a ViVi and every other part I see listed as the ViVi Nova so it is a different beast than the Vision ViVI 'Nova', just as the ViVi rebuildable is on GotVapes. Missed the lack of Nova in the name. So it is not the same as a ViVi Nova, just a ViVi rebuildable....I hate these stupid naming protocols used by everyone.

Vivi Nova V3 & Replacement Parts Long Wicked Standard.

? I'm pretty sure that's a Vivi 'Nova'

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
They call it a ViVi and every other part I see listed as the ViVi Nova so it is a different beast than the Vision ViVI 'Nova', just as the ViVi rebuildable is on GotVapes. Missed the lack of Nova in the name. So it is not the same as a ViVi Nova, just a ViVi rebuildable....I hate these stupid naming protocols used by everyone.

Haha, ya I have no idea why smok had to go and use the Vivi name, but so we are clear, this is what I am talking about from Canvape Vivi Nova V3 & Replacement Parts Long Wicked Standard. it is a vivi nova, just not a branded "Vision" one...it is the same though.

EDIT: Looks like Jables beat me to it ;)

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
Yes that is the same one, this again hits the stupid naming ...., they say it is a 3.0 (no branding) and Vision says it's the 2.5 :) I missed that product listing was for a ViVi Nova & Replacement parts, I thought it was just parts not an entire ViVI setup. So that one should be good to go quality wise, same exact thing as the Vision according to their listing.

The only 'clone' I used was the Unicig and well it was freaking horrible. I think it is safe to say if you do not like that one, you don't like the branded one since it is the same exact unit.

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
Feeling a little like an e-tard here, but I see where he's got the metal tubes for the ViVi Mini Nova, but I can't find the Mini Nova itself! Does he carry them? Are they in the super-secret classified access section?

I did not find the Mini Nova there either, but that site needs some help on their product listing. They carry all three versions on GotVapes, but I know that is out of country for you all.

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
I did not find the Mini Nova there either, but that site needs some help on their product listing. They carry all three versions on GotVapes, but I know that is out of country for you all.
Thanks KrasH.... and yes, I agree.... I find that site very frustrating to navigate :(

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
Tyger, look under the select menu of the vivi nova me and therealcmac linked. You can choose between the two.

See that is just stupid, if you were looking for the Mini on that site like I was, I obviously missed it and they would lost a sale. Convoluted setup they have...or is it an American/Canadian thing maybe :)

Thanks for spotting those, maybe I just need to get some sleep! I hope I was at least a little helpful.

Picked up two mini's and some additional replacement heads about 3 weeks ago and am really enjoying them. However, I'm finding that they are not the 'plug and play' tank that some people are enjoying. I much prefer the 1.8ohm heads over the 2.4ohm heads over all voltage ranges, as mentioned a few pages back the chocolates needs a substantial increase in voltage compared to the fruit or menthol flavors, and I like to vary the air flow using a 'c' cone on the twist for different juices as well.

I'm actually considering all these things as a positive seeing that I'm able to easily alter performance to my liking. The point to that horrible run on sentence is not everyone likes them dropped on at 4.0 volts. My initial impression was that they sucked, but have been rotating the two nonstop ever since after playing around.

My experience and YMMV.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
What a pleasant suprise !! These things actually work very well for me --- it amazes me how far the industry has come in a few short years.
I am currently running the head that is marked 2.4 ohms (it tests out at 2.5) on my Provari running at 4.3 volts. Vapor, throat hit, draw and flavor are all great and it is convenient to re-fill. If they last a reasonable length of time I am going to be a happy camper.

Curious, what carto/atty have you been using since turning to the vivi nova? I have all these carto/atty's collecting dust since I switched to the vivi last month.

I just got mine in the mail today, and feel the exact opposite. Draw is too tight. No flavor, vapor sucks, and throat hit is non existent. I'm running the same head on a provari as well.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

I have been using it for the past month..2.8 head @5 volts, I felt the same way, but they take a day or two to break in..then they are great...IMO you should give it a chance

Good Luck

BWhare

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
Indiana
I ordered a viva nova vission with the 3 heads and the ego twist from Virgin vapor and the viva sucks the juice taste like oil or something and I have tried several different liquids all the same. Is there anyway telling the difference from knockoffs?

You can check with Vision itself to see if you're getting the real one or not.

News Details - Vision High Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread