The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

JUST RECIEVED MY 510 today!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Joye 510' started by undyingguitarist, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. undyingguitarist

undyingguitarist Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    i ordered monday, from thecoloradodude, i must say im very very impressed, all i was use to was the blu, and needless to say it was junk, but this.........well this i believe is one of the best on the market, nice vapor production, sleek design (mine is titanium), and it even came with the whistle tip carts, exactly what i wanted!!!!!!! i reccomend getting a 510 if your are new to the vaping world, i also like the fact that the switch is manual and you dont have to worry about it going off at the slightest bit of noise, thanks again colorado dude!!!!!:)

2. l_____l

l_____l Full Member

Aug 22, 2009
    I too am looking at the 510. I'm waiting on a super mini RN4081 to arrive, but I may be refilling that rather often. I was lookin at the "blu", but a MONTH waiting time had me runnin for the hills! ...& U say the blu is no good? Is the blu cartridge refillable? I plan on trying the Johnson Creek Smoke Juice and pick a favorite to stock up on. I plan to be 100% VAP as the new FSC paper on "Fire Safe Cigarettes" make analogs unbearable!

Enjoy!

3. anonymice

anonymice Full Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Turkey
    never used a blu but heard that they suck big time.

4. undyingguitarist

Aug 10, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    they are awful anonymice, btw i like your avatar, heath ledger was great in the movie, other guy im not sure what your name was, go with the five 10 man you wont be dissapointed

5. anonymice

anonymice Full Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Turkey
    yeah, too bad he died. he was the best joker after nicholson. damn sleeping pills.

6. undyingguitarist

Aug 10, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    most deff he was an amazing actor

7. AngeLsLuv

AngeLsLuv Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2009
    Lake Ariel, PA.
    My 510's are the only ones I will ever use, well until the Janty Hookah comes out *LOL*.. The flat-tips are the best!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.