• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Just saw a Blu Cig TV ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

nepatitan

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
North Eastern Pennsylvania
I know.... dont want to start another ***ch fest but I still don't like the fact that people will still be handing over money to the big tobacco companies.
It's going to be interesting to see how this turns out with Lorillard pumping so much money into an e-cigarette company.

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
I know.... dont want to start another ***ch fest but I still don't like the fact that people will still be handing over money to the big tobacco companies.

Part of me agrees, and the other part is encouraged that even they're seeing the light and moving with the times...

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise

Must have played on fox....they air anything.....they have Seth McFarlane after all.....:D uh no one warned me what would be one of the preview windows after the video was done.....i need eye bleach and i think a good head smack on the wall :ohmy: WOOF! did not need to see that....

but all in all the actual video i was laughing at ;)

Do you know how much a starter kit is in the USA? I am asking as i am thinking on asking my wife if she can look into where they are sold (maybe walgreene's where they sell for less :D) and get some sent up to me here in Canada to give them a whirl.

I am thinking they have a standard 808 connection. A 808 to 510 adapter and my 510 connection kanger and i am off to the races with two batteries and a pcc for what? under $50? sweet :D

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Its 12h45 am I'm sitting here cruising the ECF and watching TV. What comes on but an ad for Blu Cigs. A first for me.

Saw same commercial here in the States on GSN Game show network. I recall the days when cigs were advertised on Tv.
Last commercial was around 1971 for the coffin nails.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread