Just scored big on a new favorite juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

borockster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Western Ky.
I just received the 30ml "Mountain Blue" from Blue Mist vaping (dirt cheap BTW). I screwed up and ordered 100% VG instead of the blend I usually get. I was bummed at first because straight VG is THICK stuff and I usually have to clean my carts after just a day or two of using any straight VG juice.

Then I realized that my order from my favorite vendor (Rocky Mountain) had come in as well. So I looked over what I got from RM and decided that maybe a little "blending" was in order. Now when I blend it usually ends up tasting like road kill smells but I got it right this time.

The BMV's Mountain Blue is very mild so I figured I needed a fairly strong (but compatible) juice to with it. I chose the Raspberry from RM. In an extra bottle I mixed 10 drops of the Mountain Blue with 5 drops of the Raspberry. Mixed it thoroughly, and loaded up.

BOOM! This stuff is excellent! It does NOT taste like Raspberry mountain dew. Somehow the raspberry just enhanced the mountain dew and made it awesome to behold.

Your mileage may vary but for me this is the best "sweet" iv'e had to date. Give it a shot!

Bo

phoenix6

Dec 7, 2010
Houston, TX
This sounds tasty. I am attempting a few small mixes myself with the stuff I have here at home. I tried peach and caramel (Peach from FMUSA and Caramel Cream from MadVapes Top Vapor section) Loaded up a carto that I replaced the poly fill with a tea bag and tried it. It's not a bad flavor, I was pretty happy with the result.

I have some Hypnotic Mist and Pina Colda on its way now from VaporBomb.. I can't wait, most say Hypnotic Mist is amazing and I have yet to try it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread