Not open for further replies.

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
Hi all,
It's the old fart again.
I'd like to say thank you to those who have helped me out with my questions I've been asking on these forums... Thank you.
I'd really like to give hugs and kisses to those who have sent me free stuff in the mail. I can't thank you enough for all that. Wow! Thanks...

As mentioned elsewhere on the forums, I'm a proud owner of one of Lenny's all wooded bottom feeder box mods. Wow! What a vaping experience this has been. I love it.

Some have sent their old used but working attys and cartos for me to try out as well.
I've received a few 306 attys. (EDITED: 306 LR)
I've received a few 510 cartos.
I've received a few standard 510 attys.
I've received a few 510 LR's, too.
These are what I wanted to talk about.
The 306 liked to rip the top of my head off and burns the back of my throat. What a hit!!!
The 510 LR is a monster hit as well but much more milder and smoother.
I much prefer the 510 atty.
The 510 cartos were a nice way to change flavors without messing around with the bottle in the mod and were also a nice smooth easy vape.
The standard 510 is my favorite. It has a very smooth and easy draw with plenty of vapor which, by the way, is about 5 time better then my little M401.

I guess I'm a standard 510 man from here on out. It's the smoothest and mildest vaping experience I've ever had so far. I get plenty of vapor just like my old ananlogs gave me, which happens to be all I've been looking for anyway... A replacement for tobacco...

Many many thank you's everybody!!!

Last edited:

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
Thanks, guys but, nope, I'm not gettin' my throat ripped raw again. The 306 is just too hard on me. They're going out to a friend of mine this weekend to try.
I received them as a gift and am going to pass them along as a gift.
(I just started him vaping a couple months ago... He bought a 510 T and loves it.)

Last edited:

Animeguy

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2011
Virginia
I have tried all those attys you listed. A month ago my set up was 3.7 with 1.5lr Now. its 5V with standard atty. back to the standard res for me too but higher voltage. I got 2 unused 1.5 ciscos just sitting there beside my 3.7 box mods.

And nice avatar classwife, I think I know who that is too. But there is so many out there what looks similar to that.

fray

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
arkansas
www.ejoose.com
Vapor production seems to be the same or slightly less than a 510, but the flavor is better and the TH is less.

The 901 gives you the flavor of a 306 without the round house kick to the back of your throat.

Leaks more because of an air hole on the side, but for me it just collects in the catch cup and gets drawn back in

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
Vapor production seems to be the same or slightly less than a 510, but the flavor is better and the TH is less.

The 901 gives you the flavor of a 306 without the round house kick to the back of your throat.

Leaks more because of an air hole on the side, but for me it just collects in the catch cup and gets drawn back in

Thanks, fray. I'll add one to my next order and give it a try.
I'd like a smooth clean vape with lots of flavor and very little TH.
I never smoked Marlboros because of their TH. I smoked Winstons then went to lites later.

Have fun,

Last edited:

Paddrino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Austin, TX
www.youtube.com
I guess I'm a standard 510 man from here on out.

Ditto on that. My 'at home' vape is a standard 510 debridged while dripping on a 3.7v sb.

My 'on the road' vape is typically a LR 510 carto on my sb or ego. I just got a pack of dual coils, and I really like the flavor / vape on my 3.7. It is a little more harsh, but not overly so, and it has a bit more flavor from what I've tested out so far.

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
Hi all,
Update on my atty experiences. I just bought some, Brad's 510 @ 2.0's and, I love this vape. It's just a tad hotter then a standard 510 but not near as hot as a LR. I think I found my 'sweet spot'!
Thanks, Brad. You've got a steady customer... Also, thanks for the samples. Although, I'm not into vaping fruits or flowers (Green Apple), I do appreciate them. The sassafras isn't bad, tho...

I've also received a few used standard 306's and I'm not that crazy about them either. I really don't care for the tip/sleeve set up and how it slides down over the atty itself. I vape constantly and the over heated atty I create expands the plastic too much. (Makes for a lose and sloppy tip.)
I like the 510 set up with a snap on drip tip.

Thought I'd also mention that sometimes I have my lazy days and just don't feel like squeezing a juice bottle of my bottom feeder every few minutes so, I fill up and slip on a 510 carto to get uninterrupted vaping.
I also find this to be a tad bit easier while driving around town, too.

Many thanks to everybody again...

Enjoy!

Last edited:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Aw quit complaining you old fart. LOL Hi Rick...glad its rocking for you. You know there is a HH .357 hybrid atty out now. Nothing wrong with experimenting buddy. :) Btw...nothing new on the missing battery yet. :(

Hi all,
Update on my atty experiences. I just bought some, Brad's 510 @ 2.0's and, I love this vape. It's just a tad hotter then a standard 510 but not near as hot as a LR. I think I found my 'sweet spot'!
Thanks, Brad. You've got a steady customer... Also, thanks for the samples. Although, I'm not into vaping fruits or flowers (Green Apple), I do appreciate them. The sassafras isn't bad, tho...

I've also received a few used standard 306's and I'm not that crazy about them either. I really don't care for the tip/sleeve set up and how it slides down over the atty itself. I vape constantly and the over heated atty I create expands the plastic too much. (Makes for a lose and sloppy tip.)
I like the 510 set up with a snap on drip tip.

Thought I'd also mention that sometimes I have my lazy days and just don't feel like squeezing a juice bottle of my bottom feeder every few minutes so, I slip on a 510 carto to get uninterrupted vaping.
I also find this to be a tad bit easier while driving around town, too.

Many thanks to everybody again...

Enjoy!

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
You got mail, Gil...

Sheesh! I've got about 5 cartos, 8 or 9 attys... I don't think I need anything else for awhile, now. LOL

Actually, I'm still looking for that 1 gallon, gravity fed, 12v fuel injected juice system... I might try a Map Tank next...

You keep trying out new things...thats always fun. Im thinking 6ml bottle on my REO Nebula just isn't enough...perhaps this strapped to my back an attached to the REO is a possibility. :)

zpack.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread