just signed up, and wanted to say "HELLO......is it me you're looking for??".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gauntlgrym

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
OH
hello all, just figured i would say a little about my vaping experience.

so i started vaping about 3 months ago, and haven't had a cigarette for about 2 months. i started out with all of the standard stuff in the beginning. basically the small batteries that look like cigs.
well, i went through about 6-7 seven brands (njoy/blu/prosmoke/greensmoke/V2/eversmoke/apollo) until i stumbled upon halo. i didn't really like anything untill i tried the G6 series from halo.

then after about a month of smoking the G6, i said "hey, i might as well try the triton".......when i did it was all over. i fell in love with vaping and have since upgraded to the provari mini.

as of now, i'm on a "ejuice quest" to see if there are any jucies i like more than halos. i have jucies from about 10 different vendors (that i bought all at once) steeping and waiting for me to try. can't wait!!

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
When you want to try some fruit flavored juices, try Roar e-liquid. Wonderful stuff but not as first. Try it when you get it and then put it away for 2 to 3 weeks and discover the awesome! Amnesia is a particular favorite of mine. Razmataz is good too. Madd Catt's Red Energy and Blue Energy are exceptional. They are supposed to taste like Red Bull but they dont. They are much better!

Gauntlgrym

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
OH
ok, so i hate mint. so that's right out. :p
however you ARE right that i must stick with some type of tobacco flavor, to cut down on my smoking urges. the fruity/dessert liquids just don't satisfy.
from what i have tried so far, it seems some type of RY4 will be my favorite. so far the halo tribecca is my #1 choice, and that is an RY4 variant.
however like i said, i have MANY flavors waiting to be tried. who do you think make the best RY4?

....and no, i'm not like a huge lionel fan, lol. just thought it was good for an intro.

HOPS

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2012
however like i said, i have MANY flavors waiting to be tried. who do you think make the best RY4?

....and no, i'm not like a huge lionel fan, lol. just thought it was good for an intro.
Personally, I think the best RY4 I've had is Heavenly Tobacco from Heathers Heavenly Vapes Heavenly Tobacco - $6.00 : Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids
It's heavy on the maple/caramel flavor and light on the tobacco taste, but it is sooooooo good! I always have a 50ml bottle of it in rotation!
Also, with the Lionel Ritchie reference, sounds like you have a similar sence of humor to PBusardo on YouTube. Check out his channel, TONS of great reviews and info!
Edit: just noticed you're in OH. You may be close to an AltSmoke store. There's one in New Philly, Columbus, and Cincy, new stores in the works too. Great company. I'm near Pittsburgh, but the small store in New Philly was WELL WORTH the 2+ hour drive! They sell anything on their website in the store (call ahead if you want something specific though, sometimes they are out of certain juices/batts/ect). They carry 2 juice brands and let you sample juices in store!

Last edited:

Gauntlgrym

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
OH
Personally, I think the best RY4 I've had is Heavenly Tobacco from Heathers Heavenly Vapes Heavenly Tobacco - $6.00 : Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

hearing that makes me even more anxious for my steeping liquid. HHV is one of the vendors i bought from, and the flavor you mentioned is in my house steeping.

i kinda splurged in my juice quest. in one day i bought jucies from:
Heathers Heavenly Vapes
roar/rawr vapor
want2vape
ECblend
Copper Creek
vermillion river ejuice
Highbrow Vapor
Mountian Oak Vapors

and i was gonna buy Alien Visions too, but they are having some site problems i guess.
i was also thinking about trying vape dudes.

Also, with the Lionel Ritchie reference, sounds like you have a similar sence of humor to PBusardo on YouTube. Check out his channel, TONS of great reviews and info!
Edit: just noticed you're in OH. You may be close to an AltSmoke store. There's one in New Philly, Columbus, and Cincy, new stores in the works too. Great company. I'm near Pittsburgh, but the small store in New Philly was WELL WORTH the 2+ hour drive! They sell anything on their website in the store (call ahead if you want something specific though, sometimes they are out of certain juices/batts/ect). They carry 2 juice brands and let you sample juices in store!

yup, already seen PBusardo and been into the Altsmoke store. :)

HOPS

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2012
hearing that makes me even more anxious for my steeping liquid. HHV is one of the vendors i bought from, and the flavor you mentioned is in my house steeping.

i was also thinking about trying vape dudes.
Might want to try your juices before steeping them, I've found some taste better fresh.
VapeDudes is another vendor I use, might want to give their "Summer Blues" a try. It's Blueberry Lemonaid, and my absolute fav juice! I can never have enough of that stuff around but it's one tht tastes better fresh. As it steeps it gets thicker and really gunks up the coils...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread