Just started Dripping, want suggestions for good site to get e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started dripping. I am all setup with a some awesome mech mods and RDAs but I can't seem to find e-liquid that I just fall in love with. I know that dripping liquid should be high in VG and I have tried the liquids from moon mountain vapes and driptronic, but still haven't found any flavors that just beg me to vape all day.

I am into dessert flavors and custurds. I have tried SB Mothers Milk and it is OK, but not great.

Anyone have any suggestions for a site that specializes in Dripper e-liquids?

Thank you in advance!

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Not sure what is classed as specifically for dripping. If you mean high VG and low strength, most vendors offer these options now. Below are some of my favorites. I mainly mix my own now, as you can see if you check these websites out, 'premium' e-liquid comes with premium pricing.

Welcome to SeduceJuice.com -

Welcome to Giant Vapes

*** $4.95 Juice Blowout *** - Kidney Puncher have a $4.95 for 30ml sale right now too. This link shows you those liquids, they have others too. Be aware, they will charge you about $9 for shipping, but you'll get it in about 3 days normally.

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Click the link that InTheShade gave you for Giant Vapes... then go to juice by brand... look for Teleos... then look at Cloud Science... Alpha is my absolute favorite! It's like a strawberry cotton candy, and I swear that you can almost "taste" the graininess of the cotton candy.... yes, it is that good...

Click the link that InTheShade gave you for Giant Vapes... then go to juice by brand... look for Teleos... then look at Cloud Science... Alpha is my absolute favorite! It's like a strawberry cotton candy, and I swear that you can almost "taste" the graininess of the cotton candy.... yes, it is that good...

Thank you Kaezziel!! That stuff is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread