• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Just started folding.. Wanted to say hi and thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roydub

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2014
Allendale, MI, USA
I found this sub forum while I was just wandering... I have never heard of f@h... I have 2 cousins whom I am very close to that were diagnosed with Parkinson's 3 years ago.. The thought that there are thousands (maybe even millions) of people out there who are dedicating any free processing power on there personal computers to help find cures for people they have never met is an amazing thing.. After seeing so many terrible things while I was in the military or even watching the news its great to see all the good people are capable of..

F@H will soon be installed on 8 older computers that I have had laying around and haven't used in some time...

Thank you all again for supporting research into finding cures for these diseases.

Roy

Roydub

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2014
Allendale, MI, USA
ya to be honest I am not sure what kind of hardware these older machines of mine are working with... 4 of them date back to 2002 - 2004 but the other 4 are newer with one of them being an old gaming computer I used, so I know that one should put out a good amount of work... Being a tech hoarder is paying off lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread