Status
Not open for further replies.

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
Ok so the husband and I ordered the SmokeTip Starter kits and began vaping in Feb and we've both quit using analogs alltogether. I've been lurking here enough to find that ST is basically a KR808 and I'm good with that. We ordered 100mg unflavored NIC juice and PG from Myfreedomsmokes, a multitude of flavors from Perfumers Apprentice and our bottles and pipettes from USplastic based on suggested information I found here. We've cut all of our nic juice to 25mg (for safety sake) and we've used the "Additional Mixing help" sheet excel v11 calculator found here to do all of our calculations. My problem or question is this: WHY on earth are we not getting ANY vapor compared to before? We really weren't satisfied with the inconsistencies of prefilled carts and while I realize that vapor doesn't have EVERYTHING to do with vaping really, I'd still like to have it. Hence "vaping". LOL I even have ONE flavor mixed with VG and it doesn't seem to be producing either. We boiled our carts (like in a video from Vapor4life's Vaping Valorie blog) and followed everything to a "T". I "feel" and "think" that we are getting the nicotine, but absolutely NO throat hit OR vapor production. Just ordered some blanks to see if that helps, in the meantime though, does anyone have any idea what else I should try? (barring a new batt or low batt)???? I have used them with freshly charged batts, pass through, nearly dead batts, the whole spectrum with basically the same results. Could it be our PG? I don't know...Does anyone? Sorry so long, just somewhat frustrated and feeling like we have messed up somewhere. :confused:

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the tip on fluffing the batting, I actually thought as long as it was all neatly tucked in that it would be better, about to open it up and try "fluffing"...LOL

As far as IF the prefilled had VG in them to increase vapor production, NOT sure, but the husband and I have both discussed this possiblity ONLY reason I'd say not is that even prefilled they weren't AMAZINGLY producing, just what I would have "thought" to be expected...(from videos and what not)
I was a little intimidated by adding VG to the Cartomizers since I was reading mixed thoughts on it, but more often than not I gathered it seemed like it could clog the built in atty and since you can't just clean these out I wasn't sure if I wanted to try that.
Thanks for the thought though and may end up trying it later on.

gerudothief

Apr 12, 2010
Washington
Ok so the husband and I ordered the SmokeTip Starter kits and began Vaping in Feb and we've both quit using analogs alltogether. I've been lurking here enough to find that ST is basically a KR808 and I'm good with that. We ordered 100mg unflavored NIC juice and PG from Myfreedomsmokes, a multitude of flavors from Perfumers Apprentice and our bottles and pipettes from USplastic based on suggested information I found here. We've cut all of our nic juice to 25mg (for safety sake) and we've used the "Additional Mixing help" sheet excel v11 calculator found here to do all of our calculations. My problem or question is this: WHY on earth are we not getting ANY vapor compared to before? We really weren't satisfied with the inconsistencies of prefilled carts and while I realize that vapor doesn't have EVERYTHING to do with vaping really, I'd still like to have it. Hence "vaping". LOL I even have ONE flavor mixed with VG and it doesn't seem to be producing either. We boiled our carts (like in a video from Vapor4life's Vaping Valorie blog) and followed everything to a "T". I "feel" and "think" that we are getting the nicotine, but absolutely NO throat hit OR vapor production. Just ordered some blanks to see if that helps, in the meantime though, does anyone have any idea what else I should try? (barring a new batt or low batt)???? I have used them with freshly charged batts, pass through, nearly dead batts, the whole spectrum with basically the same results. Could it be our PG? I don't know...Does anyone? Sorry so long, just somewhat frustrated and feeling like we have messed up somewhere. :confused:

The company you named where you got your juice from... is that over the internet and do I type that for the web address? My boyfriend and I are looking for a high content that we can cut and make our own flavors from.

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
The company you named where you got your juice from... is that over the internet and do I type that for the web address? My boyfriend and I are looking for a high content that we can cut and make our own flavors from.

Yes, it is myfreedomsmokes.com and IF I am correct they have a forum on here too. PLEASE PLEASE READ the safety information here for working with high strength nicotine. ALSO I am NOT trying to advocate using SUCH a high strength. IF I could take RE-DO what I did when ordering I think I would have to say I would not have gotten over the 60mg until I was WAY more comfortable being around such potent juice. I guess we jumped head on full speed ahead. IF you still plan on getting it at that strength, Like I said please read the safety measures found within the forum here AND I recommend, for the safety of all, cut it down ASAP once you get it, just the juice. (I don't mean you need to mix mix mix all you have just get it down to at least 50-60mgs for storing until use. 100mg is just not something to keep around) The company ^ there was wonderful and threw in some freebies. From what I have read, this is a REALLY common thing with MFS. Hope this helps... Still not too sure about my Perfumers flavors...a little too much like perfume for an aftertaste possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread