Just started vaping maybe 2-3 months ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbananas

Jan 10, 2013
Los Angeles
Hey everyone!

I quit smoking cigarettes about a year ago and started back up to smoking cigarttes maybe 5 months ago. One day one of my friend busted out his device and so I tried it, instantly I was hooked!! Next day I brought myself unit (I think the unit was vision adjustable) and 30 ml 6mg e juice 6ml (Big Melon)... At first I had to vape for maybe 20min to get kinda my fix but I was not satisfied then soon after I upgraded to 12mg (menthol) and 3vo device and now I really really enjoy it! Since I don't smell like smoke nor do I have to wash my hands and bush my teeth every time I play/ handle my one and half years old daughter, it is a life safer!

I really still dont know much beside what I have read but that is why I am here to pick up some tips and gain more info! Thanks in advance!

Atlexus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2012
Norcross, GA
Hey everyone!

I quit smoking cigarettes about a year ago and started back up to smoking cigarttes maybe 5 months ago. One day one of my friend busted out his device and so I tried it, instantly I was hooked!! Next day I brought myself unit (I think the unit was vision adjustable) and 30 ml 6mg e juice 6ml (Big Melon)... At first I had to vape for maybe 20min to get kinda my fix but I was not satisfied then soon after I upgraded to 12mg (menthol) and 3vo device and now I really really enjoy it! Since I don't smell like smoke nor do I have to wash my hands and bush my teeth every time I play/ handle my one and half years old daughter, it is a life safer!

I really still dont know much beside what I have read but that is why I am here to pick up some tips and gain more info! Thanks in advance!

congrats on switching to vaping. I started with a basic ego battery kit myself then I got into vv devices right now I use my hh357 for dripping and a valley view vapes triple v sidewinder tank with 3ohm boge cartomizers. I would stay with 11 mg for now and when you feel ready lower the nicotine. I use an Apollo vtube right now which is great but the button is bv starting to stick lately. Im actually getting my evic in the mail soon so ill let you know my thoughts when I play with it haha

-Atlexus

Atlexus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2012
Norcross, GA
After watching PBusardo's review of the eVic it looks like that menu system would get on my nerves before too long. I'd go for something like the Sigelei ZMax.

I've had the evic for about 10 mind and its easy to get but I can see this getting on my nerves too after a while

-Atlexus

Mrbananas

Jan 10, 2013
Los Angeles
What do you guys think of the smoke tech zmax? I saw the reviews of the Sigelei zmax and it seem like there might be a chance of the connector (from the tank to the device) having issues in the long run... On my 3vo from time to time I have to use a small object to pop the little connector back up or else it doesn't burn... And that gets old real fast especially when I'm out and about and don't have anything to pop that back up...

JudeaB

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Tasmania Australia
I love the lack of stale cigarette smell too and the wonderful range of juices. Like you I found 6 mgs not quite enough. I usually go 12mg and try to get the nic content down a bit by adding other flavours and now am going to mess around with VG. I love the clearo's, bottom coil for retaining flavour, ease of use and economy. Good luck with your vaping and if u get time with a toddler, experiment - it adds to the enjoyment!!

Mrbananas

Jan 10, 2013
Los Angeles
K... Man picking a new device is so hard... So many good and bad things on each one! So one of my friend's friend is selling a ihybrid mods for 250 but battery and charger not included so I am really having a tough time on my next decision on my next device... Some of my choices are smoketech zmax v2- I found it for 135, provari for 221+ shipping, and a slightly used ihybrid for 250 no battery or charger.... I kinda wanted the smoketech since the price is pretty good and the device is a beast but I have found some people say the dont last as long as a provari so I am kinda 50/50 on it... The provari for $221 from what I found everyone say is a great device but then a just a little more there is the Ihybrid for 250.... What should I get???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread