• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

just started vaping, withdrawal symptoms??

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealthsg

May 11, 2013
TAK BOLEH!!
Blood in "poo" is a cause for concern, especially a sudden onset and quite frankly, not a withdrawal symptom. Hopefully it's a hemorrhoid of sorts that decided to rupture (not so serious) but if it isn't then it's indicative of an underlying colon problem which can be determined by a stool analysis or if more serious, a colonoscopy...

It having blood in the "poo" part of withdrawal symptom???

SyncVaper

Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
Home
It having blood in the "poo" part of withdrawal symptom???

Bro, if you have this, go see the gastro doctor liao.. Could be attributed to your years of analogs which leads to gastric ulcer forming, or piles, which you would know (Haha!)..

But otherwise, go see lo kun if it doesn't subside within 2-3 days..

SyncVaper

Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
Home
Nicotine is quite dehydrating. Have tried the nicotine inhaler before, tried one day and it is in the trash.

Oh really ah? No wonder i felt it weird that the 9mg Liqua juice felt more "drier" as compared to my 0mg DIY ejuice.. And that even if my DIY juice ratio was 80/20, still not as drying as the Liqua.. Now i know..... Haha!

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
Oh really ah? No wonder i felt it weird that the 9mg Liqua juice felt more "drier" as compared to my 0mg DIY ejuice.. And that even if my DIY juice ratio was 80/20, still not as drying as the Liqua.. Now i know..... Haha!

Yap. The side effect for the nicotine inhaler is sore throat, dry mouth.

ridermaut99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
FINE City
well, when i first started vaping, i did have sore throat, dizzy spells & fever for the 1st 2 or 3 weeks.
my guess is the withdrawal symptoms after switching from 2 packs a day of analogs.
the nic you're getting from vaping is actually a lot less than analogs, if you do your research.
should drink more water if you're 100% vaping more now because it dehydrates you.
And of course you should check your wicks, it might have been burnt from over-use which then you should change them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread