Just started yesterday with a basic Cig02 setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackAnvil

Feb 24, 2013
Portland, Oregon
Hello all

I wish I had tried these sooner!
I had seen/heard of these E-cigs, but didn't have any interest as I assumed they were simply some fad electronic geekery.
Just for the heck of it, instead of buying a can of chew, or bag of rolling tobacco, I bought a single disposable (N-Joy I think) I was pleasantly surprised!
I think there was something wrong with it because it stopped working a bit too quickly.
Luckily I was able to return it and get a Blu instead.
I have been smoking analogs since I was in high school, and now that I'm 34 with 2 little kids and a dramatic Latina wife (who utterly despises unhealthy vices!), these electronic e-cigs were worth a shot.

I went to a smoke shop today and bought a very simple Cig02 setup, and an extra package of "filters". I figure this should do the trick for now, until I figure out what will work better and where to get it.
That's where all of you come in :)
After doing some reading on this forum and on other sites, I am happy to see the variety out there. I also like the fact that with some systems, you can mix your own concoctions and not be stuck having to use the expensive pre-loaded filters.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it possible to "recharge" these Cig02 cartomizers, or am I out of luck?

Anyway, I totally see myself using these from now on, and am excited to not have to go sneaking around my wife just to continue bad habits which are certain to rot my lungs and mouth out eventually.

I am still quite new to this, and with the vast amount of information out there it is tricky to sort through it all, so please be patient with me while I get my bearings :)

Take care, and look forward to your responses
Iain

stressmama

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Oklahoma
Welcome to ECF! You've come to the right place to find answers to all your questions and ideas on new hardware. I can't answer your question about the Cig02, but I'm sure someone will be along shortly with an answer. Good luck on your vaping journey!

I do think you'll be happier when you find a clearomizer or carto/tank combination you like. I just started DIY'ing my own e-liquid and am having a blast with it. Plus it will save a lot of money in the end.

Last edited:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Hi, welcome to ECF and congrats. The threading on the Cig02 is 808 and the cartos can be refilled. Realize it's prolly a good idea to use the same juice as originally in the carto. Here's a vid. When refilling use a round toothpick and CAREFULLY put it in the center airway to help prevent juice from going in. Top it up until it looks "slushie".
Best of Luck.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
You're welcome. Aside from the cost savings a whole new world of flavors will open up.
Cheers.

Thanks for the welcome everyone :)
AHA! and thanks for the link Vapoor...It's a lot easier than I thought, and nice knowing that I can simply get a bottle of juice instead of buying more cartos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread