just stepping in and saying hi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDDIE D

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2010
FLORIDA
hello all,

just stepping in the "new members" section to see how this message board works, familiar but different (also on newcelica.org and s2ki.com message boards). looks like i can post new threads but i still gotta figure out how to reply to existing threads.

anyways, i started smoking late in my life (after my first/only divorce) and it was a long ten-year fun ride of cloves, newports, reds, lights, and finally ultralights. twice i quit for periods of over a year but then the habit kicked in again.

discovered the joy of e-cigarettes, i call them "indoor cigarettes" 'cause i don't have to sneak outside to smoke anymore. so far, it's been about three weeks or so. started with the 510s (overpaid like all new e-smokers did) and a week after that i bumped up to the 510 riva (awesome value, got it for $30 at LF).

now, i'm working on a custom brass-pipe mod, parts should be in this week. doing a 5v tube housing two 14500s. i always had the habit of never being satisfied with a "stock" item, gotta trick it out and personalize it (rather than buy an existing model, thought about the chuck though). i'll post pics in the mods section when i get it together.

alright, happy e-puffing...

eddie d

Welcome to the ECF! Good luck on your mod, be sure to post pics in the mod section when you are done. Don't forget to drill a couple of vent holes at the bottom of the mod. Just in case the batteries fry, you don't want your mod to turn into a pipe bomb! The holes will channel the gas out of the bottom of the mod and turn it into a rocket, instead of a bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread