Just submitted my first support ticket in 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Well it was bound to happen ..... after 3 years and a thousand + ml later you guys made a mistake :(

I got 6 @ 100 ml bottles in the black Friday sale.

2 of them were Boba's and Gorilla juice ..... I've vaped hundreds of ml of each and know them well.
I say that hoping that my claim will go smooth.

But my Gorilla juice had straight up Boba's in the bottle .. I knew it from the first smell but vaped a few ml to be sure.

I checked my Boba's bottle to see if it was just swaped around but that had Boba's in it as well.

I'm really jones'n for my GJ .... It was the first bottle I went to with a tank in hand :(

Here is hoping the support ticket thingy works and I can resolve this without too much hassle.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Worst case scenario your stocked up on the bobas, but I hope you get your fix soon:)

I saw your stand you made in the reo forum, very nice!

Thanks, ya if they had sent me two GJ bottles and no Boba's I would have been happier :)

Hopefully they can get me the right juice without too much hassle. I went through this with another company once and they spent a month telling me I was wrong I didn't know what the juice should taste like.

Well I've gone though probaly 600 ml of boba's and at least 400 ml of Gorilla juice so I know what I know on this one.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Howdy BigHitter!

You submitted a support ticket, so you're already most of the way through our support process. One of the wookies should be handling your ticket this morning/afternoon. Drop me a PM if you haven't heard from someone by tonight and I'll put it on top of the list for Tuesday... that's if you don't hear anything but I'm sure our rock star wookies will have you taken care of during operating hours. I don't see any real impetus with getting you taken care of, your post outlining the issue is straight forward and easily corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread