Just Tried my first order with eliquidplanet RY4(VG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
:confused: I'm fairly new to this vaping experience and have only tried a few liquids. I just placed and order for the RY4( VG) . I've never tried either the RY4 flavor, nor a VG(non-PG), but I've heard such good things about the flavor and the supplier. Hopefully the order will be here ASAP as I live in PA(quite close to NY). Anyone have any comments on the RY4 flavor or the VG base or the supplier? Thanks

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I just ordered about 1/2 hour ago and I already received a shipping confirmation email with tracking #. Thanks so much for the quick service!!!

Hey 20 minutes later...your package has just been dropped off at the post office....you just happened to order right before our p.m. postal run...You had good timing today...

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Hey 20 minutes later...your package has just been dropped off at the post office....you just happened to order right before our p.m. postal run...You had good timing today...

I guess vaping has made me mildly psychic. I wonder if that's listed in the side effects on the health forum? Thanks again, you guys don't mess around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread