Just tried some from Nicoticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
I just received my first order from Nicoticket and I'm really impressed. I can see why they received the awards that the did and are so popular. I tried Gravity first and it's a really yummy fruit mix of Tangerine, Cranberry, Peach, and Pomegranate. I'm not sure if it will replace my ADV from Goodlife, which is Panty Dropper, but it's pretty damn good none the less. My second bottle was The Virus (H1N1) and it's really the first tobacco flavor that I really love. It's clearly tastier than all the other I've tried. It still doesn't taste like a cigarette, but then cigarettes don't taste very good anymore, anyway. It's a NET with caramel notes and maybe a bit of vanilla. It's sweet, but not too sweet and doesn't taste like a Swisher Sweet, like some I've tried. I will be ordering more of this one, for sure. The last one that I bought was Gradma's Cinnamon Danish. My wife picked this one so I'm going to have her try it first. I'll add my opinion when I try it. Good stuff.

Hypatia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Titletown, USA
Yep, Nicoticket makes some fine juice. CLS and CB are delish. I ration these myself (I'm PG sensitive, so a little of these once and a while--can't ADV these), so I've got a bottle of each that's been a brewin' for at least a month or more. Good gawd, they're great out of the box, and they only get better and richer with time. I'm not a H1N1 lover, but not because it sucks. I can tell it's an excellent vape, just not my bag. I can tell why it's award winning.

Betelgeuse is DIVINE, but this is only one I find that does need a few days of breathing before it develops. It's a very refreshing change to cleanse my palate after heavier, full bodied flavors. I detest steeping/waiting otherwise (I think it's a big 'ol PITB--it's why I avoid "other" unnamed gourmet vendors). So it says something when a super impatient person will wait for Betelgeuse to reach fruition. Ooh, reminder to self: must order more Betelgeuse soon...

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
I just got my Be Mine from Nicoticket today! I know I was suppose to wait till the 14th totry it but I couldn't wait. Wow! This stuff is great! So I went to the nicoticket site to order a bigger bottle and it is no longer for sale. I am so pleased with this company and you can't beat the service. Right now frenilla, CLS, Gravity and creme brulee are in my top 5 list. If you haven't gotten the Frenilla get some before it's gone! Makes me sad that I am almost out of Creme Brulee Winter Edition and I should have gotten a bigger bottle of Be Mine! Kent sure does it up right. Now we need some Oreo I've heard so much about!!!!!

Silent Solution

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Wesley Chapel, FL
Be Mine is awesome. Ordered 50 mls and am down to about half. Letting the rest steep some more. Wish I would have ordered more! Didnt know they would run out so fast. Just put in an order for the Frenilla and some more CLS. Love all their juices except the tobacco flavored ones, just not my cup of tea.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
how long you steep I have mine 2 weeks its def not there yet
Frenilla CAN take 6-8 weeks for a good steep....But it's GREAT ROOTB!!:D
I've got a bottle of Frenilla from last October ("Born on" 10/24/13).....and a newer bottle ("Born on" 1/20/14)...
The newer is almost orange in color....the October bottle is DARK BROWN!!!:)
Steeping WILL improve Frenilla....BTW, the only reason I still have some left from October is because I ONLY drip it..i don't put it in a tank!! Have to resist the temptation to make it my ADV, since it's only available at limited times of the year.....!!
Enjoy!
happy (vaping) Trails!

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Frenilla CAN take 6-8 weeks for a good steep....But it's GREAT ROOTB!!:D
I've got a bottle of Frenilla from last October ("Born on" 10/24/13).....and a newer bottle ("Born on" 1/20/14)...
The newer is almost orange in color....the October bottle is DARK BROWN!!!:)
Steeping WILL improve Frenilla....BTW, the only reason I still have some left from October is because I ONLY drip it..i don't put it in a tank!! Have to resist the temptation to make it my ADV, since it's only available at limited times of the year.....!!
Enjoy!
happy (vaping) Trails!

I have no problem steeping
I actually had a friend who wanted to split a 50 ml and because it was a limited I ended up splitting the 50 ml and getting a 50 ml for myself as well

I can taste a little of that good flav but its week and not what I would expect from Nicoticket as far as a finished product

however I am familiar with this with CLS and CB I find both of them weak ROOTB
they both get fuller flav at the 2 week mark
And the creamy really comes out at the 1 month mark

right now I am the 2 week mark and can see its behind that schedule and would take longer
What you say 6-8 weeks makes a lot of sense

I can taste the base and I believe this will be an amazing juice once it develops

I will not touch it again for another month (6 week mark)

and I will have enough to last a wile after and if its what it seems like it will develop into
Mabye Ill be lucky enough for the next batch to be out at the time for the next order

luvchins

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2014
USA
I have no problem steeping
I actually had a friend who wanted to split a 50 ml and because it was a limited I ended up splitting the 50 ml and getting a 50 ml for myself as well

I can taste a little of that good flav but its week and not what I would expect from Nicoticket as far as a finished product

however I am familiar with this with CLS and CB I find both of them weak ROOTB
they both get fuller flav at the 2 week mark
And the creamy really comes out at the 1 month mark

right now I am the 2 week mark and can see its behind that schedule and would take longer
What you say 6-8 weeks makes a lot of sense

I can taste the base and I believe this will be an amazing juice once it develops

I will not touch it again for another month (6 week mark)

and I will have enough to last a wile after and if its what it seems like it will develop into
Mabye Ill be lucky enough for the next batch to be out at the time for the next order

I'm experiencing the same with Frenilla. When I tried it the first time, I thought it was more developed because remnants of CB were still in the Dripper. On its own, it's almost flavorless. It IS vey fresh, so I'm hoping it steeps into something special. Maybe I expected too much from it fresh out of the box because the other Nicoticket flavors were good as soon as I received them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread