Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
So I was doing a video review of the boge 2.0 LR cartomizers

and just to be funny I dug out my old 510's from volcano to test them out on, I have used these cartomizers for months now...I think I got the first run that Liberty Flights had and have been using them since....but never on anything smaller than an ego and normally on a box mod or larger device, oddly enough what turned out to be a half-joke made a very viable mini vape, I am getting an hour out of these little bad boys and loving the mini size all over again...for what they are.

The magma pcc is still charging them faster than I can vape them even with the lower ohms, and the total wattage is the same as the new bloog style kr808 cartomizers...but the device itself is smaller and thinner than a kr808 especially with cartomizers instead of carts....of course that means I get all of an hour and maybe a few minutes out of these batteries but its kind of cool to be using my old 510 automatic...which has probably been used a total of 5 times since I got it back in September 2010...and having it WORK.

Heres the video...skip to the last 20 seconds to see me goofing around with the 510 automatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread