Just Upgraded to Polar Vaporesso

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is more of my first impressions on the mod. I'm fairly new into the mod scene. I started off with a Swag kit about 3 weeks ago. I burnt coil after coil but I started doing all the homework on the resistances and the wattage with those. Vaporesso has a cool feature called CCW where you can control each .5 sec wattage. After last two weeks I got to the level where I felt I could be comfortable with upgrading to a dual batt mod and I am haven't looked back!!
The mod itself is fairly easy to navigate. It does have the same body as the revenger mod but upgrade 4.0 omni board and the se baby tank that holds 6.5 ml of juice. Huge tank! the coil is sub and is always saturated with fluid. Much bigger tip and three slotted air flow for the big clouds. For the price, it is worth a buy.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Yeah I burned through a couple of coils myself. I found that for regular wattage power to start in the VW-S(soft) mode until you play with this mod and learn what it can do. The VW-S is more like using a regular mod and acts just like any other mod you may have and you aren't burning through lots of coils. I wish there was at least a manual to look at but sadly what they are calling a user manual is anything but.

LOL
:)

Yeah I burned through a couple of coils myself. I found that for regular wattage power to start in the VW-S(soft) mode until you play with this mod and learn what it can do. The VW-S is more like using a regular mod and acts just like any other mod you may have and you aren't burning through lots of coils. I wish there was at least a manual to look at but sadly what they are calling a user manual is anything but.

LOL
:)
Guess they use the google and youtube everything method now cause they dont wanna waste paper

UlkaHuren

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2018
Central Maryland
This is more of my first impressions on the mod. I'm fairly new into the mod scene. I started off with a Swag kit about 3 weeks ago. I burnt coil after coil but I started doing all the homework on the resistances and the wattage with those. Vaporesso has a cool feature called CCW where you can control each .5 sec wattage. After last two weeks I got to the level where I felt I could be comfortable with upgrading to a dual batt mod and I am haven't looked back!!
The mod itself is fairly easy to navigate. It does have the same body as the revenger mod but upgrade 4.0 omni board and the se baby tank that holds 6.5 ml of juice. Huge tank! the coil is sub and is always saturated with fluid. Much bigger tip and three slotted air flow for the big clouds. For the price, it is worth a buy.

You should update the firmware. The early version has a bad bug that ramps up the power far too high for a short burst when you fire up. That’s why you burn coils. You can check the version in yours in the settings. The current version is 1.05 SPCBAT18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread