• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Just want to introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
33.98801111° N, 77.90895581° W
Thought I would drop in and say "hi". Just joined this forum and found this sub-forum and thought I would join it as well.
Still waiting for my first PV to arrive in the mail, so I am new to vaping, but from everything I have been reading on here, I have convinced myself that I am going to really enjoy it. No reason not to really when you consider all the benefits.
Anyway, hope to maybe meet some of you at one of the meet ups sometime. Noticed nothing going on this month, but hey, it's Christmas. We all have a lot on our plate right now.;)

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Hey justincase! Sorry I didn't see this any sooner! I hope your Christmas was merry. Did you ever get your PV? What model did you buy?

Please send me a PM if you need anything, as you can see, I don't check in here too often. There is also a NC thread in the US E-Smokers subforum and TnA and I are better about checking it.

Welcome to our lil slice of interwebz pie! :)

My Christmas was very merry! I bought a Vapor King from V4L. I absolutely love it.
Will have to go check out the other thread.

And thanks for the offer...........I will defiantly keep that in mind.:)

Greetings, and waiting for mine to arrive from V4L. Should be here tomorrow, better be, I paid almost 30.00 for next day shipping and it went out yesterday! WTF???:-x Glad to be part of the Tarheel community! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread