Just want to say thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uni*corn*Prinzess

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2010
Iowa
When I first started vaping in Nov. 2010...I wanted to go for the best and long lasting battery. Yeah I brought a Riva 510 kit........they are nice. Biggest mistake was buying spares, 2 cheapo off brand on sale from a different vender. I was ticked when cheapo only lasted a mo(light flashes but refuse to charge.) Tried everything to fix it(info from other riva owners on ECF, clearly cheap workmanship) Plus my boyfriend lost the other cheap one. IMHO Riva just too bulky for me, getting harder to find, and limited colors:facepalm:

So I decided to order some shorter life 510, so back to digging, research, and comparative shopping. Came across PVshop and did the math(savings, discount etc.)............LIKE ZOMFG. Ok, I'll admit it, I felt suspicion, decided to check out customer opinions or problems on the forum. From what I am seeing, Randall, they love your service. So I decided to try your service.

I like the fact of having 4 different color with 2 different lights, LIKE KOOL! Yeah I brought 8 batteries in total, why so many? Well I have 3 vapers in the house now(3rd person still trying to find her happy medium but cut down her analogs.) Seem to fit the budget and perfect for at home, my wallks or at friend's house. Also cheap enough to get, help me get more of my friends started as well. Plus I saw you had on stock a 10 battery charger. My boyfriend about broke me and the chair trying climb over to point at it and said GET THAT BABY! :ohmy:. And your kits:ohmy:, for sure you are on my referral list of new/broke vapors. If they last for 3 mo. minimum, that still a bargain vs the Riva.

Now here comes the juice part, I'll try any new juices/flavors. I also enjoy sharing with my friends. BUT I am Diehard chocoholic. I DIY for emergency "chocolate fits" stash vape=my perfected Almond Joy(tried vendors, bleh.) Instead of hiding Ding Dongs and Ho Hos, I hide my chocolate juices. To this day nobody in the house been able to find my stash. :pMwhahahaha.

I know this is bit long.....hopefully to do more business with you in the near future. Awaiting for shipment to arrive....you all know what that means.........time to stalk the postal service!

Uni*corn*Prinzess

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2010
Iowa
Wasn't home yesterday to get my package, but I was able to pick them up at P.O. today. Wow Randall must really love Xmas or Birthday gifting. Had everything wrapped to death, ROFLMFAO. Boyfriend and I sure had fun unwrapping everything tho. Granddaughter is for sure, having a blast with those bubble wraps. Plenty of Radball coming out of our ears........we both LOVE that juice!!!

Haven't tried the Pep-C yet. Boyfriend said it smell like Pepsi foam.....like the smell when you pour it out into a glass. That his description, not mine lol. Mykamel has a sweet turkish tobacco smell to it. If everything smell as good radball smell and taste. We will be in vape heaven lol. The multi batteries charger is a great time saver and boyfriend loves it.
Thank you again, Randell for the fun unwrapping, free entertainment for kid and fab juices. Looking forward to do a monthly or every other month purchase, your prices fit our very tight budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread