Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim151

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hawaii
Just wanted to drop in and say hi! Friend let me borrow her eGo-T, tried it for good two weeks and had no issues so I decided to go ahead and get an eGo-C. Hope I made the right choice:unsure: But anyways, been reading these forums alot and learned alot. Everyone seems so helpful here. Also wanted to thank Don from Backwoods Brew for all his help with his e-juices. We're deployed right now and he made it real easy for us to order from him. THANKS DON!

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Liv2Ski, I am using Type "A" eGo-T tank. Standard everything. Tried switching out the tanks but it didn't help out any.

Could be the juice then. Did you switch that up and see if it helps?? What juice are you vaping? What is the mouthpiece on the unit? I have had some DT's that I just can not use since they have a god aweful plastic taste. Not burning plastic either just a funny type of faint plastic taste. Almost like the smell of plasic when it gets hot and soft but has not caught fire yet if you know what I mean

Kim151

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hawaii
Could be the juice then. Did you switch that up and see if it helps?? What juice are you vaping? What is the mouthpiece on the unit? I have had some DT's that I just can not use since they have a god aweful plastic taste. Not burning plastic either just a funny type of faint plastic taste. Almost like the smell of plasic when it gets hot and soft but has not caught fire yet if you know what I mean

My buddy and I share the same juice and his don't have the plastic aftertaste. And you described exactly what I am tasting.

I can really taste the plastic when I use vanilla-coca flavor juice. The other flavor I use(melon), is not as bad as the vanilla-coca flavor. I try to stay away from the vanilla-coca flavor and use the melon flavor, but the melon flavor one is kind of too sweet for me. Can't wait till my orders come in!

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Thank you Jim Bob.

On another note, I think my wife is going to kill me! Can't seem to stop ordering e-juices. I read all these reviews and next thing I know, I'm on the site ordering the flavor. NEED TO STOP! LOL.

No you don't. Validate your purchases by telling her you would have spent the money on smokes anyway!!! Tell her this is your new hobby and if she does not stop .....ing about it you will just have to head down to the store and get some smokes. Be careful though since you will most likely want to be able to still piss her off when you start buying MOD's. I like to tell mine how much those costs so that she gets mad then I have a whole evening to myself vaping away on the couch in peace with my new toy:)

Kim151

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hawaii
No you don't. Validate your purchases by telling her you would have spent the money on smokes anyway!!! Tell her this is your new hobby and if she does not stop .....ing about it you will just have to head down to the store and get some smokes. Be careful though since you will most likely want to be able to still piss her off when you start buying MOD's. I like to tell mine how much those costs so that she gets mad then I have a whole evening to myself vaping away on the couch in peace with my new toy:)

LOL, guess that's one way of getting some "I Love me Time". :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread