Just wanted to say hello and tell you all a bit about my self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all my name is Steve but I'm known as St1fler Steve

I'm a 32 year old man child moved out of my mother's basement met the love of my life and moved in with her and my two step children. (God help them lol).

I have been vaping for over 4 years. I had to stop the Stinky's because it was affecting my health in many ways, I'm type 1 diabetic and I can not do anything lol but it was also affecting my heart and blood pressure. Well I think the blood pressure was the Stinky's could be the teenage step child lol. Any way I like vaping for several reasons one because I can get rid of those Stinky's second it's better than the Stinky's and also as I said I'm type 1 diabetic have been since I was 4 years of age so I have never tasted certain stuff like Donuts, I have never had one but I can vape them all day long and it dose not affect any thing brilliant.

I am a computer engineer by trade I started reviewing computer hardware and software and got a few followers and did well. Then I thought I have (and everyone else I think) has bought a juice online or a bit of hardware that's turned up and either the juice is not right for you or the hardware dose not do what you expected. So I started reviewing vape related stuff I have a Facebook page and a YouTube channel Twitter Instagram and all that a member in many vape groups and also admin on one and it's doing ok so far just doing my own stuff I've purchased at the moment but who knows what may happen.

Any way now I've board you all withy life thank you for letting me be a part of ECF.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Welcome @St1flerSteve

Great intro' - nice work! Well done on quitting the smokes, man :)

I'll be sure to check out (more of) your reviews. 4 years is a long time - you must remember some of that early stuff. I bet E-Lites (work of the devil) and Vapouriz (work of the lesser devil) got a lot of love in Guildford. It must be cig-a-like & eGo kits central down there.. :eek:

Vape on. :thumb:

Ohhhhh yes the old e lites that tried there hardest to taste like tobacco but really smelt and tasted like old socks lol. And you looked like Rudolph the red nose at night lol with that glowing light at the tip. Vapourize has moved and got a bigger shop now and now we also have vape ER in town.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hello and welcome to ECF!

It's awesome you get to taste donuts, Apple pie, cinnamon rolls and more without worry for your blood sugar!

Although, my daughter was a type one, unstable, considered by her doctors to be a worst case scenario type one and would sometimes have a bite or two of something sweet so I'm amazed you never did.. granted for her such things was relegated to being a more rare/special occasion thing but still.. it wasn't never never..

Just standing in amazement of you! :)

@Opinionated thank you for the appraise. I had dextrose or gluco shots for my hypos or jelly babies lol so I could control the intake of sugar when I am low.

I never trusted sweets or a can of coke when I was low because other wise I'm chasing my sugars all day lol.

but its different for different people not all diabetics are made the same hay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread