Just wanted to say hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelley

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2013
Texas
Hello all. I've been lurking here since the night I got my new E-cig but wanted to say Hi and say thanks to everyone here that are so nice and helpful. I havent posted much but I see how you all help each other and I wanted to join in. Heres a lil of my story.

On June 4th I went to get my first e-cig and I smoked 2 puffs off a analog and I havent looked back. Not saying sometimes I dont have a hard time wanting one but I am trying not too. I just go one day at a time. I was a 2 pad smoker for 25+yrs. I started out on this unit.....

Ego K - Spring Vapor it works great .I did get a vision spinner this weekend and I really like this too with a Kanger evod atomizer. Now I just need to find some good juices. Can yall rec some sweet juices for me. I have wings right now and love it but Im thinking maybe a bakery one. :)

JonnyB88

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Elgin, IL, USA
Hi Chelley, it is so hard to recommend juices because we are all individuals.What i can recommend is whatever you buy try sample sizes first.Even if the description sounds exactly perfect for you.

welcome to ECF

Absolutely. Just because a description sounds great, that doesn't mean you'll like the juice. Try as often as you can.
Also, welcome!

chose2live

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Arizona
Welcome Chelley. Congrats on making the switch. As others have commented taste is subjective,just try a lot until you find what you like. I smoked 30 a day for over thirty years and the only advice i can offer is to make sure your nic strength meets your needs.
For me that would be 24mg, thats enough to stave off any cravings i may have. i can honestly say that i have never picked up an analog since my first vape and thats three years now.
Hope that encourages you to stick with it. Good luck!

VapHer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2013
Houston, TX
Hello all. I've been lurking here since the night I got my new E-cig but wanted to say Hi and say thanks to everyone here that are so nice and helpful. I havent posted much but I see how you all help each other and I wanted to join in. Heres a lil of my story.

On June 4th I went to get my first e-cig and I smoked 2 puffs off a analog and I havent looked back. Not saying sometimes I dont have a hard time wanting one but I am trying not too. I just go one day at a time. I was a 2 pad smoker for 25+yrs. I started out on this unit.....

Ego K - Spring Vapor it works great .I did get a vision spinner this weekend and I really like this too with a Kanger evod atomizer. Now I just need to find some good juices. Can yall rec some sweet juices for me. I have wings right now and love it but Im thinking maybe a bakery one. :)

Hi There!!!

Best bakery type juices IMO are from Ms T's Bakery Essentials

Best non bakery type, IMO, are Vermillion River "Kentucky Vanilla", Halo "Tribecca", and Nite Lite Vapor "Bounty Hunter"

Happy Vaping :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread