Just wanted to say thank you all so much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoeticChaoss

Jun 1, 2018
Arkansas
So I had posted a thread about my coils burning up quickly and got a lot of good advice which I definitely took to heart and followed. I bought some new coils and did a few things I was advised to do and I am having much better luck with the first new coil. Still vaping the same juice as I was but after listening to what I was told my coil hasn't burnt up on me yet and I am now able to vape at a higher wattage than I was before without my coil burning up the same day. You guys and gals have been great with helping a newbie like me and I just wanted to say thank you and say that I appreciate all the advice I was given. I would like to ask another question because I am thinking of buying a new mod called the IJoy Avenger kit and was wondering what you guys suggest as for the recommended site to make purchases for a new mod like that. Just don't want to get a junk unit from a lame web site. Anyway thanks again for all the great advice.

Last edited:

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
That's what we are all here for, to help when we can.

I have no experience with the ijoy avenger, the forum supplier list is a good place to start looking for a reputable site to purchase from.
The places I buy from probably won't be offering it any time soon.
Others may be along with vendors they use.

Might watch some Yootube reviews, I know Zophie vapes has one.

Edward Denison

Jan 25, 2018
Talent, Oregon, U.S.A.
So I had posted a thread about my coils burning up quickly and got a lot of good advice which I definitely took to heart and followed. I bought some new coils and did a few things I was advised to do and I am having much better luck with the first new coil. Still vaping the same juice as I was but after listening to what I was told my coil hasn't burnt up on me yet and I am now able to vape at a higher wattage than I was before with my coil burning up the same day. You guys and gals have been great with helping a newbie like me and I just wanted to say thank you and say that I appreciate all the advice I was given. I would like to ask another question because I am thinking of buying a new mod called the IJoy Avenger kit and was wondering what you guys suggest as for the recommended site to make purchases for a new mod like that. Just don't want to get a junk unit from a lame web site. Anyway thanks again for all the great advice.
Vapor Authority has been good to me. My last order took 72 hours. When it went bad (fried box mod) I got a store credit even though the manufacturer would not honor the warranty.
Just checked and they don't have the kit you're looking at just the tank.

Last edited:

PoeticChaoss

Jun 1, 2018
Arkansas
Thanks everyone for the site suggestions I will check into those sites
For several years now, my first stop for online shopping has been My Vapor Store.

iJoy Avenger 270 Starter Kit

Price: $69.99
Our Price: $56.99

Yeah I have been checking out this site and thanks for confirming that they are a decent site to purchase from.

PoeticChaoss

Jun 1, 2018
Arkansas
That's what we are all here for, to help when we can.

I have no experience with the ijoy avenger, the forum supplier list is a good place to start looking for a reputable site to purchase from.
The places I buy from probably won't be offering it any time soon.
Others may be along with vendors they use.

Might watch some Yootube reviews, I know Zophie vapes has one.

Yes she is the one I seen review the mod that made me interested in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread