Just wanted to say ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Nyce

Feb 10, 2010
Kissimmee FL
Thanks! This forum has helped me so much! I've been vaping for about 2 weeks now and I have been smoke free for week! I would never of got this far if I hadnt of found this forum.

I was introduced to the e-cig at a local mall. One of those "smoke everywhere" shops that try to get you to buy a kit for $120.00. I was very curious about the product but was not about to spend that kinda of money on something I knew so little about. So I went home and started to research them and I had no idea there were so many different kinds out there. I had no idea what an atomizer was or e-liquid , cartomizers etc. Then I ran across all the stuff the FDA was saying about them. I was pretty confused and really was not sure that an e-cig was a good idea. I've been smoking 10 plus years and have devoloped asthma , sleep apnea and chronic Bronchitis. So then I'm thinking it really couldnt make things any worse , only improve it ... even its just a slight bit of improvement. Then finally I found this forum! One place with all the info I needed. I finally decided on a joye-510 kit from Cig-not. I don't regret my decision at all ... I love my 510. I cut down from a pack and half a day to 2 analogs a day as soon as I got my kit. After a week I stopped all together and here I am a week later and still not smoking with no intentions to going back at all. Thanks :)

Jmsdvs

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2010
San Antonio, tx
welcome and congrats! Good story, samething for me but I was looking something to relieve my colitis and picked up e-cigs. Surprisingly vaping at 18mg and feel fine, I do know you get nicotine because at first I got the usual symptoms when someone who has never had nic before. Now I'm used to it, not addicted though (yet)

OneAsia

Moved On
Feb 23, 2010
manila
www.want2quitsmoking.com
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread