Just wanted to see other users opinions. Around 250 puffs a day on counter. Is that too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphantor

• Dec 29, 2022
    No. When I smoked a pack a day, I probably took 10 drags per cigarette. Now that I can vape pretty much anywhere all the time, with lower nic concentration, I might hit my vape 400-500 times a day.
    awesome! I didn't feel like 250 was a lot tbh I was spacing myself out through out the day just surprised when I saw it this afternoon and it said 250. I am probably gonna be closer to 350 by the time I go to bed.

TARTARA

ECF Veteran
    Jan 21, 2023
    @iisin welcome on board !

You can also make a thread in here...
    ... and introduce yourself !

ppeeble

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 9, 2013
    Poole UK
    The puff counter is largely irrelevant and is only really useful as a measure between devices for battery longevity. The volume of e-liquid you are using is all that should concern you... One person may take 600 'puffs' to consume 3ml of liquid, another may take 200. Some may even get through 3ml of liquid in 4-6 puffs :eek:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    11+ years vaping and I've never once counted.

It's possible some of my "few" (cough) mods even have puff counters, but I don't believe I've ever glanced at one. I certainly wouldn't know which mods, if any, have that feature.

I push the button and the vaper comes out. I am a happy yet simple man.

If you start sweatin' or anything, ease up on the gas pedal.

1674907282505.png

Alphantor

• Dec 29, 2022
    11+ years vaping and I've never once counted.

It's possible some of my "few" (cough) mods even have puff counters, but I don't believe I've ever glanced at one. I certainly wouldn't know which mods, if any, have that feature.

I push the button and the vaper comes out. I am a happy yet simple man.

If you start sweatin' or anything, ease up on the gas pedal.

View attachment 989303
    True true My cyborgquest has a puff counter I thought it was interesting to keep count in order to see how long the coil/wick last

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    True true My cyborgquest has a puff counter I thought it was interesting to keep count in order to see how long the coil/wick last
    Nothing wrong with that. Many people track that type of stuff. One of my favorite humans tracks her fills and how much juice runs through each coil before she changes them.

I track stuff, a LOT of stuff actually, but not that. I let my taste buds rule in that department. I do track how many days they're in use, but that's more of an "inventory management" thing for me (projections, etc.).

Vaping. It's personal. :):vapor:

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Nice looking kit.

Drop in coils should last around a week if used properly, maybe 4-5 days if heavily used or used with super sweet eliquids. Once the flavor tastes off, then you'll know it's time to change the coil.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Nice looking kit.

Drop in coils should last around a week if used properly, maybe 4-5 days if heavily used or used with super sweet eliquids. Once the flavor tastes off, then you'll know it's time to change the coil.

Or more (than a week) if you're running "a few" (cough) mods, like some of us.

1674950159975.png

Alphantor

• Dec 29, 2022
    Nice looking kit.

I am vaping Super! sweet juice. Mr Freeze Custard and Berry Frost. My coil lasted 3 days but I was averaging 450 Puffs per 24hrs

I actually need to buy new coils cause I accidentally burnt through 3 of mine doing dry burn incorrectly (My last post) I am new to RBA and was letting the coil dry burn until it got RED then held it that way for like 6 seconds it was bad lol Now i know that's not how to do it thanks to other memebers who explained how to properly do it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread