Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Don't you realize that their end game is to be unreasonable? And that they are taking overt actions toward unreasonably low levels, while dishonestly denying that this is their intent with their mouths.

"Watch what they do, not what they say." Ancient words of wisdom.
Time will tell. You may be proved correct. 50mg/ml is unreasonably high though. If they go below half that I will be forced to agree with you though.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Time will tell. You may be proved correct. 50mg/ml is unreasonably high though. If they go below half that I will be forced to agree with you though.
Is it? If that's what it takes to match the nicotine delivery of a traditional cigarette, and there are reputable people like Dr. Farsalinos who think it does, then what exactly makes it "unreasonable"?

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Is it? If that's what it takes to match the nicotine delivery of a traditional cigarette, and there are reputable people like Dr. Farsalinos who think it does, then what exactly makes it "unreasonable"?
I thought it was 24mg. That’s what is generally suggested for a two pack a day smoker starting on MTL.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I thought it was 24mg. That’s what is generally suggested for a two pack a day smoker starting on MTL.
My recollection is that it still takes quite a bit longer for the plasma levels of nic come up to where they would be after a single cigarette using 24mg. Yes, you can get them there, but the satisfaction isn't immediate like it is with an actual smoke.

• Agree
Reactions: LaraC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread