JUUL Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Wow it's kind of pretty. I'm STILL not buying one but it looks neat.

"The juul goes High End," I guess. This is going to appeal to many a teen girl, I am going to predict.

IDK why the juul continues to want to ruin it for the rest of vaping, although it's not really fair to blame the JUUL I blame the GOVERNMENT 100% because if it wasn't going to be the Juul, it would have been something else. Sigh.

Do report back with pictures!!! :)

Anna

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Bravo! I imagine buying pods can be cheaper than mods, atties and associated equipment purchases.
I don't think so. The initial investment for quality mods and atties that will last a lifetime is substantial, but over the long term, the recurring costs are what add up. One Juul pod a day for a year plus an occasional dud: ~$1500. That buys a fair amount of quality gear.

That said, if I were just starting today, it might very well be with Juul.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Nope. Never going back to JUUL. We brokeup months ago lol Way over priced pods with far too many issues. MYLE silver is just as sexy, but I will always say that the JUUL liquid is still the best EVER!!! Wish we could buy it in bottles.

ENJOY!!
I only use pod mods when I'm out and it's difficult to carry better mods.
I like the Juul ok, but really wanted to like it a lot, but I don't.
And the reason is that the juices do not taste good to me.
Honestly, I've gone through periods when eliquids don't taste good [and I've doing this for years now] , but the Juul juices never taste good. Ok, but not good.
I'd love to know which ones you think are the best ever.
Not being critical. Just trying to understand.

Reactions: stols001

Major2829

Jun 12, 2018
South Florida
Actually, the “limited edition” gold Juul was a big hit with the “kids”. I know this, because I found one under my 16 year olds’ pillow. After a brief smack-around moment I promptly thanked her for providing me with a new device.

It took me some time to actually like the Juul. The nic level/salts were too strong for me. After owning numerous other devices I use the Juul the most during the work week. It is small, easy to charge and doesn’t make a mess. I can see how it would be expensive if a person is a heavy user. It takes me 3-4 days to go through one pod. Much more economical when you join auto ship. $13.95 a box with free shipping. Much more palatable than the $20 they charge at the shops.

I predict a rose gold will be out next...that will really make the kiddos swoon. I would love for them to make a blood-red color. The og JUUL is constantly getting lost in my purse.

As for flavors, I dislike most fruit flavors in any juice because it always tastes artificial to me. I usually just get the creme brûlée.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
I only use pod mods when I'm out and it's difficult to carry better mods.
I like the Juul ok, but really wanted to like it a lot, but I don't.
And the reason is that the juices do not taste good to me.
Honestly, I've gone through periods when eliquids don't taste good [and I've doing this for years now] , but the Juul juices never taste good. Ok, but not good.
I'd love to know which ones you think are the best ever.
Not being critical. Just trying to understand.
It's kinda common knowledge that the JUUL liquids are the best and first nic salts. Youll read so many on here trying to find something similar bec juul is so expensive, but non of the salts out there "hit" like the juul liquid. As to flavor, its all so subjective. I only like tobacco flavors for example. Juul.classic tobacco is crazy good but $ :(

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't think anyone has argued the Juul may not do nic salts well. They are also made with benzoic acid, which well, I don't know how ideal that is. I have stated on MANY a thread that my ONE puff off my son's juul is like, a little Too good for my taste. It tasted great, I got a buzz.

I would never vape one again, either, I don't need the problem of the "best" but also "most proprietary" and also "most expensive" nic salts out there. Proprietary means you DO NOT KNOW what is in them.

I've tasted plenty better FLAVORED liquids than the Juul and often people tend to equate a certain flavor with a certain sense of satiation, too.

So I'm not necessarily saying the Juul sucks, I'm saying it would suck for ME as an ongoing device,. Etc,.

Anan

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Yep. Can't argue anything you said. Flavor is so subjective. I wish I didn't like their classic tobacco (its new btw) so much. Im using VGod in the myle and its nice but not the same. The satisfaction I feel with juul liquid concerns me too LOL but too pricey anyway. I kind of have to laugh at all the teens using a juul... I wonder how they can afford them! I guess they don't have to worry about a mortgage payment LOL

• Agree

Major2829

Jun 12, 2018
South Florida
I have yet to try the tobacco! A mod suggested when I posted on the newbie thread to not use tobacco while trying to cut the analog cord. A mind trick to stop comparing to cigs. The kiddos afford it because they are using their parents’ money (see my above post re: how I got the gold Juul). I asked my daughter where she bought it from and she said some kid sold it to her at a party for $20. Apparently if you “Juul” alone you are a loser. On Juul’s website the company asked for suggestions on how to control underage purchases. I sent an email suggesting numerous ideas and stated I was appalled when I overheard my daughter telling her friend, “can you believe my mom has a Juul?” AS if the Juul is supposed to be something for their age group! I actually received a response feom Juul’s General Counsel in San Fran thanking me for my suggestions (quit it with the fruity flavors, rainbow lights, and posting on Snapchat, running DLs like tobacco companies are required to do, etc.) I was even concerned that my DL was used for an online purchase. The attorney asked for my DL number and ran a Lexis check and said nothing was sold with my DL, and then wrote me back a few days later to advise their were items in their shopping cart associates with my DL (mine - too lazy to get up and get my credit card). When I purchased the silver on Friday, I was asked for last four # of my social and address. He even ran the serial number of the device I took from my daughter and said if it was registered to someone underage they would contact law enforcement!

In any event, Juul is one of my few devices. I have the Breeze, an Artery and an SMPO, which is my favorite pod device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread