Jwraps - Mod wraps. Custom designs stylish tube mod wraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Also, has there been any thoughts to having a link on your website to view all the different wraps, without having to look at each device?

From what I understand, ALL of the wraps are listed under the Provari-regular.

I have a suggestion. Could ya'll create a 'blank' wrap to order when what we're ordering isn't offered under the device we want it in? That way, instead of ordering a wrap we don't want and having to put the correct wrap number in the comment box, we would just choose the 'blank' option under our device type.

That way, when orders are being filled, there's no way we could get the wrong wrap because the one we ordered doesn't actually exist. The person filling the order would be led straight to the correct design number with no chance of mistakes.

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
Any plans to do the high performance clear wraps in a dark green?

Also, has there been any thoughts to having a link on your website to view all the different wraps, without having to look at each device?

Green/black, dark green will be up on the site tomorrow .

We have a search option, upper right side where you can use to find any device and the wraps for it pretty quick.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
happy%20new%20years%20friend.gif

KarenB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
LA, CA.
I got my wrap today !!! I love it and fairly easy to put on and line up. I didn't see an additional one but it's all good. I'll be showing my V5 off to others. Posted a pic on your FB page

Thank you again! Next is pink carbon fiber!!!

Very kind of you :)

When you get your package let me know which wrap you like better , the one you ordered or the one we adding ;)

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I got my wrap today !!! I love it and fairly easy to put on and line up. I didn't see an additional one but it's all good. I'll be showing my V5 off to others. Posted a pic on your FB page

Thank you again! Next is pink carbon fiber!!!

Nice wrap Karen and I love the teabag bikini :p

1520609_10152010008220939_548377132_n.jpg

KarenB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
LA, CA.
haha .. thanks ;)

The tea bag bikini was made for G.I.S.H.W.H.E.S or The Greatest International Scavenger Hunt The World Has Ever Seen. Misha Collins puts that on for a charity called Random Acts ... It was a blast to make. There were 250 tea bags in that bikini and that's ALL it was made from. I joked that I was wearing a $2.00 bikiini with $ 2000.00 shoes (they are Louboutins LOL).

And thanks for posting and grabbing to put up here! MUCH APPRICIATED as I was on my mobil and couldn't sort it.

Nice wrap Karen and I love the teabag bikini :p

1520609_10152010008220939_548377132_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread