K.I.S.S. Classic Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimldk

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2008
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Just receive the whole box today after a long wait.......

Quality....it reeks of high quality...The Rolls Royce of e-cigarette....the build and finish of these new device are far higher than njoy ....I got the Titanium and Silver finishes..very classy and superbly lighter than njoy....even down to the Cartridges and the mouthpiece..very ergonomics and pleasant to hold in your mouth....Natural feel I guess....I love it...somewhat feels softer to the lips and teeth...good stuff...Now the Acid test.....

Ease of use....very easy and light to the draw on it...Lots of Vapour production and very flavorful..you can taste the tobacco back down the throat....mild aftertaste which actually lingers..wow..that was unexpected...very surreal feel to the tongue..High Marks for that....
The Vapour....dense and thick on every puff....somehow they have modified the cartridge to give a good yield to the Atomiser..lots of "smoke"...very very nice.... :)

Full of Accessories..they came with a Nice Silver Case which fits in everything except for the USB part, a USB Car plug charger and the USB is very good and different from E-Cig type..It has a rechargeable Battery inside and it works even when it is not plug in..way ingenious design..Top marks for ingenuity....

I'll try to load up some pics later on but I'll bet you guys and gals will be bow over this..so high quality and craftsmanship....makes the 3 weeks wait worthwhile.....

Compatibility of Battery...compatible to Njoy battery albeit slightly crooked after insertion and it works too.....The battery from Janty does not have a LED light at the end..so indicators lights..might please some users...

To sum it up...TOP MARKS 10 out of 10 .....It is worth the money..every cents of it!!!! :D

I hope others will review this soon....and I am sure they won't be disappointed..... :mrgreen:

jimldk

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2008
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Michelle said:
Thanks for the review, although it makes waiting even more difficult! :D

You won't regret the wait...I have been smoking it since morning from 10 am till now 8:30 pm and it is still going strong and I have demo it for my friends....many times today..over 10 people have tried it and all agreed it is far better than Njoy...The Flavors are very strong(something that Tropical Bob will really like....Taste like heavy tobacco/cigarish flavor) ...
The cartridge last very much longer and the best part is You Don't Need To Drip/Dry Smoke it!!...just use the cartridge....
The amount of vapour produced is excellent and consistent and the battery life last really long...I know why now..there is no Led light and therefore helps to conserve battery power..Damn Good Stuff!!! :D

Njoy pales in comparison to this one...!!

jimldk

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2008
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I hope you guys/gals will love it....Finally after 11 hours..I finished the first cartridge...impressive and the cartridge is completely dry..not a drop left inside and the wool inside are far less compared to other brand cartridges...far easier to refill..max 10 drops...I have compared the cartridge to Njoy..it is wider and shorter..BTW, you can't use Njoy cartridges..too long..unless you cut it short by 5mm...
All these while, the smoke production is still consistent and the way the battery signal it's end is abrupt..plug in a new battery and it goes like new..thick and voluminous smoke..thick enough to smell it and very flavorful....Somehow it(the atomiser ) can alter the smell and taste of my normal e-liquid..it just taste richer and different..weird but nice...

Njoy can measure up to it only by drip smoking method otherwise it lose out completely to the normal cartridge method...and still lose out to the delivery of smoothness and taste of the smoke..

I just tested out the USB thing..It works out great....another top marks to ruyanxpress..

I just couldn't figure it out how they manage to get the aftertaste to stay so well..thicker smoke perhaps? better burn rate...??

Oh yeah, one more thing..this new device does not overheat easily(in fact it never overheat..just a pleasant warm feeling)...because it does not require strong suction to produce smoke..even a tiny "sip" will elicit a good volume of smoke...I would say..Finally , a device that replicates real smoking so well you can't tell the difference if you close your eyes!! ;) :p

jimldk

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2008
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
A link?...you mean the website?....sure..... http://www.ruyanxpress.com

Check out the Janty Kissboxes

And below is the full starter kit.....
Thewholestarterkit.jpg

jimldk

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2008
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
shawnp1 said:
any noticable difference when using the auto or manual switch on it?
Oh yes..Lots of diferrence..The auto tends to be easier but more air will leak in..like a hollow straw..

The manual switch is wonderful..less air but easy on the draw and save more battery...adjust the switch in a position so it aligns with the mouthpiece then it is easier to use...because of previous auto usage , I tends to forget to press the switch ..takes some getting use to but it is useful.... ;)

NerdyCinderella

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2008
Gotham City
For the life of me I can't find any comparison as to the differences betw the Classic and the Yentl.

It looks to me that the contents of the starter kit is different and maybe the style of the Yentl has a rounded mouthpiece rather than the tapered. Does someone know?

Also, does anyone know if all the plugs and recharges come compatible with the US standards or does one have to buy a converter? Thanks

Michelle

May 22, 2008
Greece
www.e-steki.gr
leaford said:
Sounds great. Mine should arrive any day now. Maybe today.

Seems like everyone wanted the Titanium. I had to settle for Black. :cry:
When it comes can you post a pic?
I also ordered black, as my Gamucci is black too and I liked how it looked.

jimldk thanks for the pics!
I was kinda disappointed in fact that that gold strap, in my Gamucci its silver and I prefer it that way.
The silver color looks very nice though (or is it titanium?)

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
Actually when I was first looking into "what was e-smoking" I read some of KnutselPeter's reviews and I contacted him. He was really very nice and answered all my questions, including, pointing me in the right direction of which ones to try and which ones I should avoid. I very much enjoyed exchanging e-mails with him.

I couldn't think of anyone nicer who deserves credit for the invention of the K.I.S.S. Box.

When he first made his smoke-box, I remember being so impressed with the amount of smoke that came from it.

Rachel

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
My KISS Box just arrived :lol: Now I have to wait until the batteries are charged :cry:

When I first opened it up - I have to admit I was in awe. The Classic looks very classy and seems to be of high quality - none of my e-cigs that I have purchased come close to looking this good. So far I am very impressed by the looks alone.

Will update as soon as I can use it.

Rachel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread