Kalamazoo Vapor Shop - Apple Jax Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Kalee

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Battle Creek, MI
I've been holding off on this one for a bit as I've been trying to put the goodness into words. Also, wanted to give it a fair shake. Had a chance to purchase a sample when it was in the trial phase and I shook the 10ml bottle until every drop was gone. This stuff is amazing. I think I called Kalamazoo Vapor Shop daily to ask when they were going to stock it. Apparently, the reaction was shared by all that sampled.

I thought Brass Monkey was my new go-to, it's still in the daily rotation, but Apple Jax is king now. Remember growing up and opening that fresh bag of Apple Jacks, well folks that how this once goes. Not to stong, very light but very tastey. I don't review throat hit anymore as I've phone that Carto Ohm Rating and Volts significantly changes this process. I've been demolishing this juice with a Lavatube at 4.2 volts with a Boge 2 Ohm Carto. I haven't let this juice get a good steep as it's just to dang good.

My first 10 ml bottle lasted 36 hrs, and got passed around quite at bit in this time period at poker night. My second 30 ml bottle was purchased on Thursday Afternoon and I've got about 5 ml left. There's nothing floral about this vape, and doesn't carry a fake or candy apple taste to it. This juice reminds me of something BWB would produce, but is amazing enough to grace the pages of Kalamazoo Vapor Shop.

James and the crew...amazing job....Go Blue, ND Sucks. (Under The Lights Part 2 - Coming This September)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread