Kamel from V4L - My search has ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lastone

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
Massachusetts, USA
OK. The last 5ml Kamel that I received was totally off from what I used to getand loved from V4L. I started a thread about that.

I just received the new 30ml premium Kamel 18mg from V4L. This does taste more like I what I used to get. Not sweet, a little smokey and good TH. This is even better since the old Kamel was sometimes a little to smokey/peppery and a little throat scratchy. This premium Kamel is my all time favorite. I have tried everything. All tobacco flavors from MFS (I liked the dunhill, 555 and stepwolves). I have tried most tobacco flavors from Health Cabin. All tobacco flavors from V4L as well as Hallo's Freedom and Harley (these are too strong and way too sweet for me).

I LOVE THE PREMIUM KAMEL. My search has ended. Smooth (less scratchy), smokey, good TH good vapor. Nice job V4L. Can you keep this consistent? This is the most analog experience so far for me. I felt that way about the V4L kamel when I first started vaping at Jan 1st 2010. Having gone through many tobacco flavors and some DIY I have come back to it and I am comfortable to say that for now my search has ended. The Kamel juce from MFS and Health Cabin were more sweet, less smockey and just different. Interestingly the Kamel cartomizers from Health Cabin were more like the Kamel that I first liked from V4L as well as the Kamel premium that I just received.

If you want an analog experience without sweetness try the new premium Kamel from v4L. I

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread