Kanager Pro glass bottom coil Tank coming after the holidays !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

matcas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Los Angeles Calif.
protank was halted, first batch had issues and that should be known already by the community im sure, we spoke to kanger and they had some issues with the glass connection but they have solved the issues and will start production soon.

I got two couldn't wait sorry, theyvape and look great but there is an issue with where the glass and the metal connect. You guys were smart to wait. But in the name of vaping science I sacrificed myself.

nomorebutts4me

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
Punta Gorda, Florida
I have two, one leaker, one is fine, I am getting a replacement sent for the leaker, in the meantime a little celophane, (scotch) tape around the top at the joint is stopping the leak and I am enjoying a great vape as we speak, you can't even see the tape unless you get real close. Damn good vaping, my eVods are getting lonely....and I thought they were the BOMB!

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
protank was halted, first batch had issues and that should be known already by the community im sure, we spoke to kanger and they had some issues with the glass connection but they have solved the issues and will start production soon.
Sorry to hear that, but glad you're waiting until the fix is in.

This must be an intermittent problem because the one I got is flawless.
These are worth waiting for folks! I've been keeping my finger on the GV buy button to get more the instant they drop.

fatcharlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2012
prospect heights, IL
Everyone is going to shoot me saying this but the metal tip on this makes this very unusable for me. And trust me I am disappointed in myself, too. :) I got one from another vendor and the vapor production is superb, and with the collar that comes with it, you can adjust the airflow just about anywhere you want it. It truly is a great performing device. But again, for me, metal drip tips make all of my flavors taste like metal. I really wish it wasn't so because these are so damn cool looking and perform above my expectations. A guy at work suggested putting some shrink tubing on the outside of the drip tip, which I may try, but I also think that the vapor passing over the metal on the inside of the drip tip absorbs some of the metal taste, too. If anyone has other suggestions to try I'm totally open.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
It makes more sense that you are tasting the metal on your lips instead of what the vapor is passing through... in fact, many different cartos, clearos etc have a metal tube in them somewhere and if you aren't tasting it on those... that would also support my suspicions.

I've seen "carto condoms" used for sharing a vape with others available for anywhere from about 25-45 cents... I'd suggest trying those instead of heat shrink tubing since they are typically made from silicone. Heat shrink often has an internal glue and those that don't... may taste plasticy or rubbery.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
if that doesn't work you can try these

wax-lips.jpg

antfuzz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Delaware
Everyone is going to shoot me saying this but the metal tip on this makes this very unusable for me. And trust me I am disappointed in myself, too. :) I got one from another vendor and the vapor production is superb, and with the collar that comes with it, you can adjust the airflow just about anywhere you want it. It truly is a great performing device. But again, for me, metal drip tips make all of my flavors taste like metal. I really wish it wasn't so because these are so damn cool looking and perform above my expectations. A guy at work suggested putting some shrink tubing on the outside of the drip tip, which I may try, but I also think that the vapor passing over the metal on the inside of the drip tip absorbs some of the metal taste, too. If anyone has other suggestions to try I'm totally open.

I can't use anything that has a plastic drip tip so I understand what you're saying.

fatcharlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2012
prospect heights, IL
It makes more sense that you are tasting the metal on your lips instead of what the vapor is passing through... in fact, many different cartos, clearos etc have a metal tube in them somewhere and if you aren't tasting it on those... that would also support my suspicions.

I'm such a dummy!!!! I didn't even think about that. My beloved CE3 BCs and the Ravens have metal tubes through which the vapor passes through!!! Oy Vey!!! Thanks rdsok.

That does give me hope for trying to overcome the metal taste. For the sake of convenience I am going to try shrink tubing first. But you may be right about that material affecting the flavor of the vapor in it's own way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread