Kandypens Rubi as a Juul Alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Well Brew...as I've been "exploring" Pods...I realized that a Direct Voltage Pod would NOT fit my vaping style...and that I'd only be happy with a Constant Voltage Pod...

To my list of (rejected) Direct Voltage Pods...Aspire Breeze-2, Suorin Vagon, Amnis and Pico Baby...I've just added the Exceed Edge...

Wow. I hadn't even considered that anyone made them like that. So all of those will diminish in power output as the battery depletes? I've been eyeing a few, too. Guess I need to look out for that. Seems like that would be real annoying!

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Regulated output puts you in a higher price category.

Well space...the Justfog Minifit...Constant Voltage (and the first Pod I've decided to try)...starts at $9+...

Vapecrawler

Other Constant Voltage Pods...the vaporesso Nexus starts at $12+...the Aspire Spryte starts at $17+...

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Well space...the Justfog Minifit...Constant Voltage (and the first Pod I've decided to try)...starts at $9+...

Vapecrawler

Other Constant Voltage Pods...the Vaporesso Nexus starts at $12+...the Aspire Spryte starts at $17+...

I've been looking at that one too, Gerry. Saw it today on Sourcemore (never used them, but they're registered here) for only $9.00. Was ready to order, but oddly, they don't carry the pods for shipment to US.

Reactions: stols001

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Yeah, I've seen it. A lot of people do like this one, and it seems common enough that pods will be available. I won't buy another one that doesn't look like they'll be around long enough to keep me in pods a while, and this one should. I'll probably pick one up. Kind of working on my nic salts liquids to get something I want to use in the pods. Would've pulled the trigger if they had both. You ordered yet? Who has the best deal on the unit with extra pods?

Reactions: stols001

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
You ordered yet? Who has the best deal on the unit with extra pods?

@Brewdawg1181 ...I like DirectVapor because of their low prices and FREE shipping...but the Pods continued to be OOS there...

So I ended up ordering from FastTech...Two Justfog Minifits + 6 Pods...used "SAVE10" 10% OFF code...$2.78 "USPS for Batteries"...TOTAL $37.88...

$19.50 Authentic Justfog Minifit 370mAh Pod System Starter Kit - 1.5ml / 1.6ohm / PC + zinc alloy at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread