Kanger Aerotank -- Did I get gipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobFindlay

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2011
SLC, UT
So my Vaponly BCC's aren't just hitting the same levels of qauilty they used to it was time for a change.

Soooo, I visit my e-cig advice sage pburado's youtube channel to check out the new pro-tanks.

I watched this,

and this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knK09PZoWxM

These are from early April. I run into my local vape shop yesterday, come home and I've got this:
Kanker-Aerotank.jpg

Completely different looking the replacement coils don't look the same...did i get the final production unit?

On another note, moving the silicone sleeve up has improved flavor tremendously, do you ever need to pull out
flavor wicks on these?

Thanks guys.

-Rob

Attachments

• IMG_0615.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0616.jpg
    IMG_0616.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
...The AeroTank Mini/Mega/v2 have only recently come out and probably won't be at US retailers yet. Differences include an improved airflow controller design and a different drip tip.

I haven't checked around elsewhere but Vapor Beast has both the KANGER AEROTANK MEGA 2.0 OHM - 3.8ML and the KANGER AEROTANK MINI 1.5 OHM - 1.3ML in stock. YEAHBABY gets $4 off on the Mega and $3.50 off on the Mini.

They don't have the new coils yet and didn't have an ETA for them from Kanger when I ordered my mini a few days ago.

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
I haven't checked around elsewhere but Vapor Beast has both the KANGER AEROTANK MEGA 2.0 OHM - 3.8ML and the KANGER AEROTANK MINI 1.5 OHM - 1.3ML in stock. YEAHBABY gets $4 off on the Mega and $3.50 off on the Mini.

They don't have the new coils yet and didn't have an ETA for them from Kanger when I ordered my mini a few days ago.

I can't wait to get a Aerotank Mega once the excitement has calmed down and they drop in price. I want one mostly because (according to Pbusardo) you can use the original Kanger dual coils in it. I rebuild my dual coils into single microcoils so I'm not too worried about fancy replacement coils. I also noticed that the new kanger dualcoil design is simply the old coils with a sleeve over the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread