Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Just to clarify, I didn't create the list to make our host look bad. I was one of several people who wondered how many members were left without their orders or shipping notice. We had all heard more than one "deadline" stated, and I had been checking my email for any notification. So, for me, that list was more a discovery exercise than anything else. I will say that it brought some clarity to me, since I had been wondering if it were only a few members or a lot of members without it.

Last edited:

MDV39

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2012
New York
I certainly hope that since Hibi has told me that my box is on the way it means that more will follow until everyone gets a box. I have confidence that she will come through, just more slowly than any of us would like. I'm a hopelessly but cautiously optimistic :p

I concur it jus sucks that it ended this way......we had to make a thread in the lounge to be updated on a coop. I also feel it will eventually conclude on a happy note

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
I don't know if this is a great idea, but I will bring the list forward:
Zooker
Shilo
me1969
Soul05
Daventura
Kat56
GravityGroove
MDV39
Waterman
Whatsat
TravTech
Txtumbleweed
Hploco
Davenkay
Cool Breeze
Cyric
Orobas
Matcas
Hypnoticspecter
Windy33
Politically Incorrect
Scott_Simpson
CoreyC
Tencentcat
Bilboda
Chucky

I wasn't sure, but maybe including:
Bigbells

I don't know why some get responses while others don't. I was honestly pleasantly surprised to hear back from Hibi tonight, I didn't expect it. I will be much happier when this list gets shorter instead of longer. Please keep us updated folks, and hopefully we can start removing names from the list as each gets a shipping notice. I really hope that this list is whittled down to nothing in just a couple of days.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
SS says you should have
10 SR protank coils
5 LR evod coils
5 SR evod coils
10 LR T2 coils

Hope that's helpful

Thank you, looks like everything is correct. Took so long I wasn't sure what I had coming any more.
I never got tracking - I was on the Photo of shipping label Plan. :blink: Whatever works.

I'd stick to hoping for product. Shipping cost less than Refunds. If one cannot be covered the other surely can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread