Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
    Just to clarify, I didn't create the list to make our host look bad. I was one of several people who wondered how many members were left without their orders or shipping notice. We had all heard more than one "deadline" stated, and I had been checking my email for any notification. So, for me, that list was more a discovery exercise than anything else. I will say that it brought some clarity to me, since I had been wondering if it were only a few members or a lot of members without it.

Last edited:

MDV39

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    New York
      I certainly hope that since Hibi has told me that my box is on the way it means that more will follow until everyone gets a box. I have confidence that she will come through, just more slowly than any of us would like. I'm a hopelessly but cautiously optimistic :p

I concur it jus sucks that it ended this way......we had to make a thread in the lounge to be updated on a coop. I also feel it will eventually conclude on a happy note

Stoneface

Vaping Master
      ECF Veteran
      Verified Member
      Jan 12, 2013
      New York
        I don't know if this is a great idea, but I will bring the list forward:
        Zooker
        Shilo
        me1969
        Soul05
        Daventura
        Kat56
        GravityGroove
        MDV39
        Waterman
        Whatsat
        TravTech
        Txtumbleweed
        Hploco
        Davenkay
        Cool Breeze
        Cyric
        Orobas
        Matcas
        Hypnoticspecter
        Windy33
        Politically Incorrect
        Scott_Simpson
        CoreyC
        Tencentcat
        Bilboda
        Chucky

I wasn't sure, but maybe including:
        Bigbells

I don't know why some get responses while others don't. I was honestly pleasantly surprised to hear back from Hibi tonight, I didn't expect it. I will be much happier when this list gets shorter instead of longer. Please keep us updated folks, and hopefully we can start removing names from the list as each gets a shipping notice. I really hope that this list is whittled down to nothing in just a couple of days.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
        ECF Veteran
        Verified Member
        Sep 20, 2012
        Williamsport Md
          SS says you should have
          10 SR protank coils
          5 LR evod coils
          5 SR evod coils
          10 LR T2 coils

Hope that's helpful

Thank you, looks like everything is correct. Took so long I wasn't sure what I had coming any more.
          I never got tracking - I was on the Photo of shipping label Plan. :blink: Whatever works.

I'd stick to hoping for product. Shipping cost less than Refunds. If one cannot be covered the other surely can't.

Status
          Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

')