Kanger Co-op Cool Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
She just emailed me and said my stuff should be going out in the morning.

Should I tell her about this thread?

I posted on her visitor wall about it when I first made it. Do people check their visitor walls? That was how I was randomly spamming people for the most part. Some profiles didn't allow me to do that and so I just PM'ed them directly. Random being the key word. Is that person from Thailand in here? I forget who they were...
Tell your friends, tell one and all, to join us in this lounge room.
Wish there were real drinks and food here though. Don't want no stinkin' pictures, what good are pictures.
Is there a secret magic way to communicate to all subscribers of a thread? Cuz that would be ideal if the original one must remain locked and those in the dark given some illumination.

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
Thank you flarg for pointing me to this thread. The lounge area isn't one I normally look at and would have never seen this otherwise.

I had posted that I didn't need the tracking. I thought better of it and sent email that I need it. I got a response pretty quick (Tuesday the 18th) saying it would be out by Thursday. After not hearing anything I sent her another email sat morning asking about it and got a reply in like 45 min that said I should have gotten an email from stamps but she might have forgotten to check the little box to send the notification and she had been up till 4am working on them. also said she wasn't home and called her son who was home who said the mailman had picked them up already. She remembered mine was in there cuz she had forgot my 2 MT3s and had to reopen my package to add them and she would send me the tracking when she got home. I never did get the tracking number BUT I did get my package on Monday. Stuff coming from texas always seems to get here really fast.
I think part of the reason I got a response was because I had to contact her through email and phone at the beginning of the coop and she might have had me flagged in her address book so my messages stood out. IDK but no complaints on my end.
Most of my order was for a friend so I don't have it in front of me to check anymore but we did order a lot of t3 coils and didn't get any bases which kind of upset my friend who wanted them. But she did give us an extra 10 protank coils which for my buddy who got the pro tanks and most of the order kinda made up for the lack of bases (to him anyhow)... Luckly for me I got a 5pack of T3s for myself so I will at least be able to take the bases from those to use on my MT3 if I want to.
On a side note the pro tank coils and MT3s coils look identical in the packages - so much so if we took them out of the boxes and mixed them around (in the blister packs) we couldn't tell the difference to figure out which was which. And they all had the short tubes - as compared to the longer air tubes on the original T3 and MT3 bases we had sitting here. Other than that the new T3s bottoms do "seem" to be interchangeable with the older T3 and MT3 though neither of us has actually tried it with juice in them yet to see if they will leak or not.

I feel bad for all those of you who haven't gotten your stuff yet :(

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
I never checked out the lounge on my own before, it might have been a suggestion from another member in the past. But since I remember someone saying in the original thread about having a reunion in the lounge, I thought maybe that was the place to go. Otherwise I would have probably posted in the co-op planning section.

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State
Obviously, those of us at the end of the line are most likely to get shorted, now that I see reports of people getting extra items that they didn't order. I thought she said she would be inventorying everything before packing anyone's order? I ordered 3 protanks and 35 assorted coils, it's not likely that I'll be receiving the correct items. :facepalm:

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
What a mess.... I see somebody posted they got extra's does that mean someone else is shorted ?
Probably. But if Hibi has asked people to notify her of issues, hopefully she will work with everyone to correct them.
Holy crap I just got a tracking #everyone check
:banana:woot woot:banana:
Congratulations!
Tibs said that they usually come in the middle of the night:)

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
What a mess.... I see somebody posted they got extra's does that mean someone else is shorted ?
Probably. But if Hibi has asked people to notify her of issues, hopefully she will work with everyone to correct them.

Well crap I didn't know she had asked that as I don't monitor spreadsheets. If the original thread hadn't been closed she would have had a place to request that. And since they were not for me, the friend they were for already has them and since he lives a good distance from me I don't have the time to just go get them back (I cant afford the gas either).... and I really don't know if he would be willing to ship them somewhere or not but I also am really not happy it might get someone else shorted :( :(

Last edited:

BrianCig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2012
Canada
I don't get tracking as my order is being sent snail mail. Also it is normal for orders to take even over three weeks to make it to Canada. So I have no idea if my order has been shipped.

On the bright side I finally am a cool kid for once lol

Thanks tib's for posting the link to this thread in the thread of the other co-op that is having problems. I would have never found this thread otherwise ;)

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Well crap I didn't know she had asked that as I don't monitor spreadsheets. If the original thread hadn't been closed she would have had a place to request that. And since they were not for me, the friend they were for already has them and since he lives a good distance from me I don't have the time to just go get them back (I cant afford the gas either).... and I really don't know if he would be willing to ship them somewhere or not but I also am really not happy it might get someone else shorted :( :(
Really it's not your fault. I wouldn't have known it either if I didn't read every post about this CoOp, and it certainly didn't help that the thread was closed. It would have been nice, however, if that kind of information could have been edited into the last post of the CoOp thread.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
I don't know if this is a great idea, but I will bring the list forward:
Zooker
Shilo
me1969
Soul05
Daventura
Kat56
GravityGroove
MDV39
Waterman
Whatsat
TravTech
Txtumbleweed
Hploco
Davenkay
Cool Breeze
Cyric
Orobas
Matcas
Hypnoticspecter
Windy33
Politically Incorrect
Scott_Simpson
CoreyC
Tencentcat
Bilboda
Chucky

I wasn't sure, but maybe including:
Bigbells
Yes, I'm on that list. #32 in list view on the spreadsheet, even though the name shown is still the same as when I bought the order from the original purchaser 2 months ago. All cleared, notified and acknowledged but the spreadsheet never updated to reflect the change.

No change as of this hour. I still have no shipping notification.

On another subject, Fasttech is now selling a "Protank" for $6.92. I have no idea whether it's a genuine Kanger Protank. It's impossible to tell from the picture. In a way, I hope it's an inferior knockoff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread